CHAPTER SEVEN

Read at your own risk R-18.

As we entered his house he pinned me on the wall and started kissing me hungrily. I felt my body burned. Kahit bawalan ko ang utak ko ay sumusuway naman ang katawan ko. I need him. I want him.

I wrapped my legs on his waist and he started walking to his room while he's kissing my neck and my jaw. He pressed my right breast and I can't help but to moan. He went upstairs and he opened the door of his room. Naramdaman ko nalang ang sarili ko na nakahiga sa malambot niyang kama. I was shocked when I felt him tied my hands and my both feet.

"Damn it, bakit ako nakatali? Damn you, tanggalin mo to!" I shouted but he just grinned.

"Are you kiddin me baby? Why would I do that huh?", he leaned closer and he kiss and lick my earlobe. "I'll fuck you hard and rough and make you scream until you're breathless and beg for me to stop".

Vaughn went to his mini drawer beside his bed and he get the scissors. He cut her dress. Then he rip her panty and her bra. Shit. He kissed her, making her body shiver.

"Ohh yes", she moaned when he kissed her breast. He sucked her breast and swirl his tongue around his nípples. He continue playing her breast, sucking it. Salit-salitan. He sucked her right breast at minasahe naman ang kabila. At kapag nagsawa ito sa isa ay pagpapalitin niya naman.

"Auden? Boyfriend huh?", he sarcastically asked. He get his frisky feather tickler at dahan-dahan itong pinapadaan sa hita niya pataas baba.

"Yes he's my- ohh shit", she moaned when he started finger fucking her and the feather tickler adds pleasure and heat to her body. He finger fúck her hard and fast. Nanginginig na ang mga hita niya at alam niyang ilang paglabas-masok nalang ng mga daliri nito ay lalabasan na siya.

He sucked her breast and he bit her erect nípples. She didn't feel pain, pleasure only. He's sucking her breast and licking her nipples while finger fúcking her. She's about to orgasm when he stop.

"Damn it! Why did you stop?!"

"Easy baby, you're aroused hm I see".

"Oh fuck Vaughn stop- ohh don't stop", she moaned when he tease her using a finger vibrator. He trace the vibrator over her erect right nipples while licking and sucking the other one. He trace the vibrator down to her legs, hips, to her inner thighs and then to her sensitive bud and that's when she lost her sanity.

He stopped using the vibrators at tinanggal na nito ang pagkakatali sa kaniya. and in just a snap his head is between her thighs, facing her wet womanhood. Gumapang ang mga labi nito papunta sa tiyan niya paangat sa dibdib niya at hinalik-hinalikan iyon. Then he placed his head again between her wide open thighs. He was looking darkly at her womanhood and she shivered because of that. Nag-angat ito ng tingin sa kanya at sinimulan ng halik-halikan ang pagkababae niya.

He started licking her womanhood. Her lips are parted in pleasure. He lick her and then he sucked her sensitive bud pinanggigilan nito iyon at sinipsip. She can feel her womanhood is swollen and red.

"Ohh yes ohh!", she moaned when he started licking and biting her bud. She grind her hips because of the pleasure she was feeling while he's busy moving his tongue all over her feminity. He lick, suck and then he lick again and again her womanhood. She moved her hips again and she felt her womanhood is soaking wet.

His finger found her clítoris at pinaglaruan iyon. Walang wala na siya sa wisyo at tanging gusto niya nalang ay ang init at sarap na nararanasan niya ngayon. Pinadulas ni Vaughn ang kanyang daliri sa pagkababae niya at ikanalat ang katas niya habang kinakain siya nito. She muttered a curse when she orgasm, a lot. She saw him put his fingers inside his mouth and then he tasted her through that way.

Hindi pa rin umaalis si Vaughn sa pwesto nito. Nakaharap at bahagyang hinahalik-halikan nito ang pagkababae niya.

"Mine", he whispered territorially and he kissed the top of her feminity.

"Damn", she cursed when he felt her womanhood throbbed again.

"Sabihin mo akin lang to, ako lang kakain nito", he said no it's an order, while his fingers opened her folds and gently lick it. "Sabihin mo Niamh".

"Ohh shit hindi- ohh y-yes Vaughn i-ikaw lang- ohh ang kakain niyan sayo lang yan- ohh!", she said habang hinahabol pa ang kaniyang hininga. Sarap na sarap na siya sa ginagawa nito.

"Tang ina, ang sarap mo", namamaos nitong sabi. Then he scattered her wetness and then he started licking it again and again.

She squirted in his mouth again, many times. Hinubad nito ang pantalon nito and he brought out his manhood. Her fingers went down and touch his hardness. Vaughn buried his face in the skin between her neck while she's moving her hand up and down.

"Fuck ohh!", he moaned and he started sucking her breast and he played her nipples. Hawak pa rin niya ang pagkalalaki nito at sobrang tigas na nito, sakal na sakal na sa kamay niya. "I need a release baby", he whispered huskily and he kissed her passionately on her lips.

He slowly thrust forward and he enter her. She's not at virgin but she can feel pain. Hindi naman gaano masakit, parang nabatak ulit ang pagkababae niya pagkatapos ng mahabang taon. Dumiin ang mga kuko niya sa likod nito dahil sa sarap at sa sakit ng magsimula itong gumalaw sa ibabaw niya.

Vaughn's lips traveled to her breast until he reaches her lips. Mabagal lang ang paggalaw nito at parang sinasanay siya sa laki nito. Mas lalo pa itong lumaki kaysa noon, malaki na ito noon, pero mas naman ngayon.

"F-faster, I want it fast ohh", hindi naman siya nito binigo dahil mas binilisan pa nito ang paglabas masok sa loob niya.

"Tang ina", he cursed under his breath habang pabilis ng pabilis ang pagbayo nito. Vaughn's pace became faster and his moves became hard and rough.

"Uhm y-yes ohhh faster- yes p-please oh I'm coming", she moaned loud, her hair was messy, legs open wide and lips parted seductively. Sobrang bilis ng bayo nito at nasanay na rin siya sa laki nito. Sagad na sagad ito sa loob niya dahil sa haba at laki ng kahabaan nito.

She orgasm and after few thrust si Vaughn naman ang sumunod, pinutok nito iyon sa loob niya. Dumapa si Vaugh sa ibabaw niya at nilagay ang ulo nito sa may leeg niya. Hingal na hingal sila pareho pagkatapos ng sarap na naabot nila.

Bumaba ulit ang kamay nito sa pagkababae niya at kinalat ang pinaghalong katas nila roon. Ang gusto lang nila ngayon ay paulit-ulit na angkinin ang isa't isa. Hibang na hibang na sila sa init at sarap. Then the next thing she knew, they're both panting and moaning and he was thrusting and claiming her his again and again until dawn.

—————

♡♡♡
ds