PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

I woke up from my reverie when I heard the door opened. And I'm right, his friends are here and the two imbestigator I hired to find her.

Yes, he hired an imbestigator to find the woman who's running in his mind after meeting her again, a week ago. The woman he wanted, the woman he desired. Same woman from the past. After how many years, he saw her again. And his love? Nothing changed, no new, still her.

"Vaughn my man, how are you?", his friend, Nikolai asked.

"Fine, what are you doing here?", he didn't know they're coming. Panigurado ay manggugulo lang naman tong mga to. Ano nga ba ang pinunta ng mga to dito? Wala, yun ay ang manggulo lang dito sa opisina ko.

"Damn, ang sama mo naman magtanong wala man lang hello? Good afternoon? Ganon pare", kunwari'y nasasaktan na sabi ni Adrik. Siraulo talaga. Damn I should send him to a mental hospotal. Masyado na siyang malala. He and his friends laughed.

He looked to the two imbestigator and the same time black agents when they called him.

"Any updates? Did you caught her?", He asked. Hoping that they caught her woman or they didn't. Yeah the latter, based on their faces, I knew they didn't.

"We're sorry Mr. Ivanov but we didn't, masyado po siyang malakas kesa sa inaasahan namin. Marunong siya lumaban at nakatakas siya. Sorry Mr. Ivanov", they explained. I slammed the table. Damn it. Bakit ba lagi nalang akong tinatakbuhan ng babaeng yon.

"Chert! Fuck it!", I shouted in anger and disappoinment. I didn't know na magbabago siya ng ganon. Dati hindi nga siya makalaban sa iba kaya akala ko makukuha nila siya. We made love a lot of times pero lagi nalang siyang tumatakbo. Damn I don't know what to do. Why the fuck she's running away from me?

"Looks like nagbago na siya, iba na siya sa inaasahan natin pre", Vasyl said. Yeah he's right. Nagbago na nga siya. At hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ba ako sa pagbabago niya o hindi.

"I don't fucking care! what's mine is mine, I'll do everything to find her. Wait for me lyubov' moya. I'll get you, ty moya."

—————

END OF PROLOGUE

♡♡♡
ds