CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

"Nice work Fos, you did a great job", I heard my dad said. Goddamn it, what's nice in killing people? I secretly laughed and shook my head. What can I do? No matter what happens and what I do, I'm still a killer. No one can change that.

"Alright dad, I'm going", I bid my adieu and about to take my leave when I heard him called my name.

I know what he's going to say. Again and again, fuckin old hag. Sino ba ang hindi? Eh sa loob ng apat na taon paulit-ulit niyang sinasabi sa akin yon.

"Where are you going? Haha you'll run again Niamh? Haha you're an idiot, anyways what you did was right, he doesn't deserve you. Look, you can't even hurt people before, right? How about I kill him and that little boy of yours?", he mocked. I saw him smirked while cleaning his gun. Huh. Idiot? Yeah yeah I know he's right.

I didn't expected him to say the last part. No, no, he can't do that. I hate him. Paano niya nasasabi ang mga yon? I clenched my fist and get my gun in my pocket. I pointed it to him, to his head.

"You fucking old hag, what do you want huh? Of course I can't hurt people, before, oh that was before, because mom taught me well, to be kind. Oh, how about you? You taught me to kill people right? You can fucking hurt me but not my son. I'm a killer right? You taught me so well how to use a damn gun, what if I kill you right now, huh ? Don't fucking test my patience idiot, because I fucking swear to satan that you'll call all the saints you  knew when I shoot you, and cut your fucking tongue, oh my bad dad I forgot you're satan's father too you don't know them, well I can kill you right now, right here! Anóitos! Panáthemá se!", I shouted. He mustn't have said that, he really knew how to test my patience well.

I can't helped but to shot him in his arms, I'm mad. Really really mad. I saw the blood flowing in his arms but it seems like he doesn't care. His face remain cold and stoic. Tsk. Still the oldman I knew. I know my dad isn't mad, this is our bonding as father and daughter, anyways.

I know that I shouldn't did that cause he's still my father. He already knew that I've changed, I'm not like before that when I'm mad or pissed I won't hurt anyone, oh that was before. He shouldn't test my patience, he already knew that my patience is short unlike before. Napakaraming bagay na nagbago sa'kin, dahil sa lalaking yon binago ko ang sarili ko.

I heard the door opened and his bodyguards came, they pointed their gun to me. I shook mu . I laughed and shot the vase near them.

"So what? You'll kill me? Then fucking kill me, stupid puppets, but just make sure na mapapatay niyo ko huh? Dahil kapag hindi niya ako napatay syempre, I swear I won't kill you, instead I'll kill every member of your family. Do you like that? Interesting and fun, right?", I said. In just a snap they all look pale.

"Ano putangina, gusto niyo ba yon ha? Tss dad remember this, pati kayo. Wag na wag niyo hahawakan ni buhok lang ng anak ko kundi papatayin ko kayo lahat. Kilala niyo kung sino kinakalaban niyo!", I shouted.

Of course, kilala nila, anak lang naman ako ng boss nila at ako ang pangalawa sa pinakamagaling na assassin sa clan namin, kaya ko rin ang makipaglaban kahit arm to arm combat pa yan. Well my dad taught me well.

"Chill anak, niloloko lang naman kita, masyadong mainit ang ulo mo. You know I love my grandson, my daughter Niamh Deborah. Ibang iba ka na talaga Fos", he stated. Fos is my codename. It means light in greek. Funny, I used light to be my codename when all the time I did is to kill people and bring them to hell, darkness. Tsk this oldman, ang gandang biro naman nyan.

"Yeah dad, talk to the air, I don't fucking care, I'm leaving, and no I'm not running dad, stop teasing me oldman.", I said not minding what he said a while ago. I went near him and kiss him on cheeks. I heard him laughed. Well? Like what I've said a while ago, this is our bond. Galing noh? Sakitan at barilan, tss nahahawa na ako sa kabaliwan ni dad.

"Right anak, kiss my grandson for me, you'll kill another people tomorrow, not me my daughter", he laughed. My dad is crazy goodness. Does he need to tell me that? Goodness, tuwang-tuwa pa siya na sinabi sa akin yon.

I went to the door and the bodyguards opened it for me. I need to go home because my son is waiting for me. Yes I have a son. He's Vaughan Niall Deborah, he's four years old and he's my life and I can't afford to lose him. Yes, he's a Deborah, I don't want him to use his father's surname.

Before I go home, I went to a pizza store and ice cream parlor first. I bought a hawaiian pizza and an ube and chocolate ice cream. Pizza and ice cream were our favorites. My son loves ube flavor while mine is chocolate. Pag natapos ko na ang mission ko bumibili ako lagi ng snacks namin ni Vaughan.

I drove to our house. My friend Chiara is here, she's taking care of my son and I'm very thankful. She offered to take care of Vaughan, so that I won't worry too much. She's a very good friend of mine. She's also an assassin, same clan. When I'm in work, she's resting, vice versa that's why we decided to take care of Vaughan than getting her a yaya.

I opened the door and to my surprise, the house is clean. Well sometimes, it's messy, my son's toys are everywhere. Kahit may katulong kami, hindi nila mapigilan yung anak ko na laging kinakalat ang mga laruan niya.

"Mommy! You're home!", Vaughan exclaimed and he hugged me. Uh, my son, I really love him.

"Yes, baby and guess what? I have something for you", I said and showed him the box of pizza and the ice cream.

He kissed my whole face and excitedly run to his tita Chara and he offered her a pizza and a cup of ice cream. His tita thanked her and kissed his cheeks.

I sat down in the sofa. Now I'm tired, really really tired.

"Well? How's work?", Chiara asked. She's asking if I did it well, if I killed those bastards and criminals.

"It went smooth", I answered, and I look to my son, he's so happy eating his favorite foods.

"Of course, ikaw pa you're so magaling kaya noh, buti wala pa akong mission, I wanna ki- oh I wanna work also", muntikan na siyang madulas, sa harap pa ni Vaughan buti at napigilan niya kundi nahampas ko na to.

"Funny, why so conyo Chiara? Para kang tanga dyan", I saw her face fell at parang di tanggap ang sinabi ko. Ang cute naman nitong babaeng to, isa pa ang tanda na eh parang bata kung umasta.

"Alam mo Niamh, you're so nakakainis talaga, I'm not parang tanga kaya noh, why don't you try it also diba, yes try it!", she exclaimed. Damn really? Igagaya niya pa ako sa kanya. Napaka-ano talaga ng babaeng to. Antagal din namang tumira sa Pilipinas pero hindi marunong magtagalog ng maayos.

She became my bestfriend when we saw each other in the training room, then in just a snap, we became bestfriends. We're like sisters.

I have a twin, Naile Deborah, my dad wants her to be an assassin too, but before she agree to my dad's proposal because she knew that our dad will kill her man I suggested and offered myself willingly and I'm happy with my decision because my twin is now happy with her husband and her lovely twins too.

I woke up from my reverie when I heard my phone beeped. A message from Kólasi, means hell in english. His real name is Ram, we used to call each other using our codenames when we're on our mission only.

Kólasi:

Manyane Street, 45S15E.

That's his only message and I knew it already. I looked to Chara and it seems like she knew it too. I get my bag, inside of it are my guns and my lovely McMillan TAC-338A sniper gun. I bid my goodbye to my son first and I rode to my motor, Ducati Diavel 1260 and I drove to the street.

It's time to kill another batch of bastards.

—————

END OF CHAPTER

♡♡♡
ds