Contempress-Chapter 8 Part 1

Chris’ POV

I’m so happy I get to spend the rest of the tour with my girlfriend, the most beautiful girl in the world. I want her to hear Reincarnate since I am driving from Canada to New Jersey just to pick her up instead of having her fly. I’m jamming to all of the Misfits albums since I have 9 hours to drive ahead of me.

9 hours later...

I’m finally at her house. I cannot wait to see her. I ring the doorbell to her house. She opens the door and runs to me and hugs me tight. I hug back. She lets go and says, “I missed you so much.” Instead of responding, I just grab her and kiss her, and of course, she kisses back. I bought her black roses, and I quoted American Horror Story since I know she loves that show. I had them to her and said like Tate, “I painted it black, since I know you don’t like normal things.” She blushed then said, “Thank you.” “Are you ready?” I asked. “Yeah, have been for a while, I’m so sorry you had to drive down here just to get me.” “Its fine, I wanted to drive so that I can have 9 hours just me and you on the way up.” “Awh, that’s so cute, thank you.” “I’ll be right back I have to get my stuff,” she said. “okay.” I scanned the room; I found a picture of her, her mom, and her dad. I cannot believe she was blonde. She walked downstairs with 3 bags, one was a MIW one, and I laughed when I saw it and said, “Damn, super fan girl though.” She looked down and blushed. She told me she has to go to get hair dye. I asked her what color she was dying it and she said, “ I’m going to do it like Ash.” I responded, “You’d look even more beautiful with that.” She looked at me and said, “I’m not beautiful.” I pretended I got shot in the heart, “Damn.”

Ivy’s POV

We finally loaded the car. Chris looked at me and then kissed me. He moved back a little. “Iv, you wanna hear the whole album Since we have 9 hours to kill?” “I’d love to hear it.”

*cliffhanger*

I’m not going to be able to publish part 2 till tomorrow or 2 weeks from now.

Peace out thug pugs <3