Chapter 10- Dark Passenger

Sabrina's POV

As I hung up the phone, I thought to myself, "is he joking? He will never find them." I aggresively walked into the room where I had left my boyfriend with Ghost and Ryan. "Untie them please. I need them to see me while I talk to them." "Okay hun," my boyfriend said while kissing my cheek. I smiled slightly while admiring his form, his tattoos, everything. He undid the ropes and took the bag off of Ryan's head first. "You tramp," I heard Ryan say to himself. "Excuse me? Did I hear you say something?" "You know exactly what I said, I do not need to repeat myself for you to hear me." After my boyfriend undid Ghost's ropes, Ryan gave Ghost a look like they had a plan. "I want to speak to you about something... something you both want to hear..." "Let me guess, you just got off the phone with Chris?" he said forcely. "How did you know this, smartass?" "I could hear his voice, maybe when you kidnap people, you should turn the volume on your phone off, you whore. You truly do not want Chris to be happy huh? You are happy with Johnny Craig so how about you take your anger on his dick?" "Maybe I will. But I do have a problem with Chris' happiness because it's with a backstabbing whore." "Well," Ryan said, "that's what you think. She is such a good influence on Chris, teaching and showing him stuff that he has not experienced before, such as, having a TRUE love, unlike you. Y-" "You used him for his fame, money, and you did not even think he is attractive, or worth your time so that's why you go and cheat on him with this piece of shit," Ghost interrupted while pointing to Johnny Craig at the end of his statement. "Fine, let the fun began than, boys..."

Ivy's POV

I was having a mental breakdown again in the car. Chris pulled over and got out of the car, walked around to my side of the car, and opened my door. While opening the door my phone went off. My best friend was calling me. "Hold on, I have to answer this..." "Okay, babe." He kissed my forehead. He squatted down as I answered the call and put it on speaker. "Hi Ang," I said, trying to hide my feelings. "Ivy, did you see?" "Did I see what exactly?" "Sabrina direct-messaged me on Instagram and sent me a picture of Ryan being chained down to the chair and her in lingerie and a sex whip. Like are you kidding me?! How can she do that to my cinnamon apple?" Chris stared at me wondering what she was talking about. "I'll tell you later", I mouthed to him. "Okay." "I didn't see that but that's fucked up. Can you screenshot it and send it to me so maybe I can figure out where they are or go to the police about it. Thank you so much for telling me, I love you Ang, I gotta go, text me. I'll talk to Ricky for you though," I said concerned and seriously at the end." "I love you too, and you don't have to, I'm not pretty enough for him." Chris said, "Are you blind or something? You are pretty, trust me, Ricky hasn't stop talking about you on the bus. He likes you, Angie..." "Yeah, whatever, peaceskies!!" She hung up. "Babe, you are not anywhere near okay, what's wrong?," Chris said. "It's just disgusting how she does all of this just because she hates me. I love you, Chris, and i cannot live with myself if I am the reason why Ryan and Ghost got kidnapped. It makes me feel so bad about everything, I wanna be with you but this, this makes me truly wanna kill myself..." "Don't think that way beautiful, this is no where near your fault, it's mine actually, if I would have never dated that piece of shit, then she wouldn't have found kidnapped Ryan or Ghost just because she's jealous of you since I broke up with her for you. I found put from Ricky that she was cheating on me with my enemy, Johnny Craig. She truly is an abomination of this earth. All she does is screw up things that she creates for herself and others. I love you so much, it hurts when I don't get to see you everyday, but now I do..." He leaned up and kissed me, passionately. As usual, I kissed back. Kissing him made me feel whole, and use being with him makes me feel so special and worth every second that I have worked to be here, in this world, still. I pulled away as I got a notification on my phone, it was Angie, sending me the picture. "Holy shit.... I know where they are... Oh My God..." "Babe, where are they?" 

Love you all but that cliffhanger tho *hugs* I thought I published this when I only saved it as a draft so I'm sorry for making you guys wait... love you <3