Contempress- Part 2

I'm so sorry that you guys had to wait so long for this, and I'm so sorry that you had to, between me graduating and everything else I didn't have time to write or publish anything in advance, so I'm so sorry, but, GUYS THIS HAS 1.05k reads, I know that that's not a lot but, I think it is. so thank you guys so so much for recommending this book if you did. I love you guys❤️ peace out thug pugs😘

Chris' POV

I'm so nervous for her to hear the whole entire album, it's killing me, because she's the super fan, out of everyone in the band's girlfriends, she's the super fan. I play it for her track by track, starting off with Death March, she was head banging her life out and she started learning the words as it was playing, damn how did I get so lucky to have a girlfriend, as perfect, beautiful, and as funny as her?
(A/N- just wanted to let you guys know, to the MIW fans, Ryan and Ally broke up, so the only couples that are left in MIW are Ghost and Kylie, and Josh and Ryan, and to be honest I don't think those couples are going anywhere breaking up wise.)
I play her the rest of the album so that one hour and a half gone of our trip back, 7 and a half hours to go! ._. "so, what'd you think?" "oh my god, I'm in love with it, it's so good, I think I'm in love", she looks up at the sky through the moonroof, she giggles. "what was your favorite track?" "I think it has to be Wasp, Generation Lost, Break the Cycle, and Dead As Fuck, just kidding, I love all of the equally."

Ivy's POV

I got a notification on my phone from Twitter, and it was something Ricky tweeted. "hey Chris..." "yeah, what's wrong?" "it's more like what's wrong with Ricky" "what's going on?", he said with such concern. "he's ranting, it's about Sabrina..." " fuck. what did that bitch do now?" "it's more like what she's gonna do, it's about me." I just felt a dagger go through my heart. "babe, what's wrong...", Chris asked. "she's roasting me, and saying how she doesn't know how you can date such a whore like me, how I should just kill myself and die already so that she can take you from me again." "babe, I'm not going anywhere, and I hope you aren't either." "I would never leave you, I'll fight her if it's what I have to do to stay I with you." Chris says, " babe, remember she's just a bitch that gives an aspirin a headache..." "wait, that's a lyric from Reincarnate isn't it?" "yeah it is." "did you write that lyric about her?" "actually yes I did, because she always was and always will be a bitch, and especially the way she treated you, broke my heart, don't worry I won't let anything happen to you, I love you beautiful." "I love you too." Ricky just texted me. "babe...", I say and I'm trying to fight back tears." "what? what's wrong?"

*cliffhanger*
love you guys😘 you'll just have to wait and find out what Sabrina has done😏,she seriously pisses me off in real life, like I'm sorry to anyone that likes her but, this is my opinion, I think she just used Chris. 😁she needs to learn  that you open your mind before your mouth😂❤️ love you guys I need feedback on this so vote it up and comment it up as well. again peace out thug pugs❤️