Creatures-Chapter 1

{Chris' POV}

"I'm gonna go step outside", Ricky said. "Can I come?" "sure."

Both of us step outside, then I see a girl in a Motionless In White tee, beautiful short brown hair, and blue eyes. Damn, she was pretty.

"Hey Chris" "Oh, sorry, day-dreaming" "and what were you day-dreaming about?" " I saw this girl, and she was really pretty, but she's a fan, and I think she saw me staring at her." "You never know we might see her at the meet and greet. You just gotta hope Chris."

{Ivy's POV}

I'm so excited about Warped today! I might get to meet THE MOTIONLESS IN WHITE! We started driving and I was talking to my uncle about Motionless In White releasing their new album 'Reincarnate' on September 16th here in the United States. Then we get out of the car, I look at the tour buses. I feel someone staring at me, I couldn't even think that that person of all people would be staring at me of all people, CHRIS MOTIONLESS AND RICKY HORROR! Omg I think I just died inside. I'm so hoping that I get to meet them.

{ authors note~ I did get to meet them at Warped in Homdel, NJ but when Ivy meets them in this story, that stuff actually happened to me}

We got the Skip The Line bracelets from Feed the Children. We get in, I see Chris Russo, he's a viner. I was like Hey Chris. And he said hey. My uncle was pushing me to see Chelesa Grin, we see them, then we run over to the MIW tent to get the bracelet to meet them. I get the last freaking one! I'm so excited! We see more bands eat lunch, see Breathe Carolina then go to the Fearless Records tent to meet them. I'm so freaking excited, after about an our of waiting, they come.

{cliffhanger}

I'll probably update tomorrow for the next chapter