Chapter 5

Chapter five is here!;-)

]|I{•------» CHAPTER FIVE «------•}I|[

Rhislett, who the hell is Caleigh Rhislett?

That name had been backing up on Callie's mind for the whole night. Rhislett is a pretty nice name, though she didn't know what to tell the whole class. Is she going to say Callie or Caleigh? Rhislett?

The first night at Scarlett's house wasn't that bad nor was it that good. When Callie had changed clothes, she didn't really have the guts to go downstairs since she was still new to the people she would be getting along with.

She had waited for Scarlett to call her and sometimes... sometimes she really needed to keep her mouth shut or else her biological mom would yell the hell on her. Think about this, Scarlett asked her to go downstairs but she refused because she wanted to be alone though her stomach was growling.

She just didn't know how to make things work out between them. Staying at Chris' house was much better than having to live at her mother's house, not because of the way her house looks, when in fact it was really nice looking. She somewhat didn't like staying there because that guy on SNL was really annoying her with some exaggerated jokes.

And Scarlett had also told Callie not to be a stubborn girl and to not defend herself with some nonsense reasons. And especially not to say bad words because her sister was still too young.

"I'll be seeing you guys next month. And, I hope you wont give problems to Rietta nor to John. Be your best self when I'm away." Scarlett sighed as she leaned her back against the counter at the kitchen.

"You have tons of rules here in your house. I mean it doesn't really make sense because I'm always at my best behaviour when I'm at a different person's house and you've never seen me grow up, so you don't really know me that well." Callie said casually then she took a bite of the sandwich spread she made.

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "yeah, I don't really know you but I will." Scarlett smiled, "I didn't say you're stubborn and annoying, it's just sometimes your jokes are too out of this world and it makes no sense at all also."

Callie chuckled, "You're saying you don't trust me staying here at your place and kidding around with your daughter and helpers?"

"What? Of course not! I just have trust issues with you whenever you're with Rose because you can't keep your mouth from saying strong words."

The girl took it back, "I don't say that! You're just saying that because you don't want me to live here in your house..." Callie looked down, "..as if I'm gonna miss you." She murmured under her breath.

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "I know you're not going to miss me. You don't have to say it on my face." Scarlett shook her head in disbelief.

There was a few seconds of silence before the girl spoke up. "I'm sorry..." Callie displayed an irritated pout. "You know I really don't mean what I've said. You're just so annoying! You keep asking me questions I don't like to answer nor to hear!"

Scarlett raised her eyebrows, "You're putting it back on me now? What the hell did I even say to you?"

"You called me a stubborn young lady and an annoying girl!"

"Because you are,"

"What?

"Yes you are," Scarlett asserted.

Callie narrowed her eyes and said the words, "and you're a very chaotic woman who has always been so complicated."

"Excuse me?"