Chapter 6

Here's chapter six for you all hihi!<3

Some changes were made in this chapter and also expect that the following chapters are also changed but don't worry, it wouldn't change the plot. The story will remain the way it was before and I hope you'll like it!:D

]|I{•------» CHAPTER SIX «------•}I|[

"Hey, you're with him? I thought you're busy?" Callie asked Scarlett as she placed her bag on the seat.

"Why? You don't want to see me here?"

Callie huffed a breath, "I didn't say that. You did."

Scarlett smiled at her through the rearview mirror. "How was your day?"

"The worst day ever. I've got a serious problem, it's really so big that I don't even know you guys would be able to fix it." Callie took a deep breath, "what is it?" Chris asked as he started to drive away from the place.

"I don't know. It's just, I have no idea if you guys could fix it. Will you--"

Scarlett interfered, "You made a scene, didn't you?"

"Damn! I didn't even have the time to explain my side and then you asked me that question?"

"Hey, watch your mouth." Chris recalled and the girl rolled her eyes, "You guys made a scene, do you know that? Everyone's been talking about it for the past few days... which I wouldn't have learned if the students didn't ask me those stupid questions."

The two furrowed their eyebrows, "Wait," Scarlett signaled a stop using her left hand. "What do you mean the 'students are talking about it'?" She then faced the girl at the backseat who was clearly pissed and irritated.

"I don't want this life. I don't like seeing cameras everywhere." Callie complained, "Oh god! People are suspecting me as your girlfriend at first! And then your daughter now!"

Chris laughed and shook his head. "Because you really are my daughter, you're my bub right?" The girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Why the hell are they not seemed affected? Do they really think I'm lying?

Scarlett felt her heart raced so fast as if it was getting out of her ribcage. She felt like air was running out of her body and was slowly suffocating her. It was the thing she was scared to happen. She didn't want people to know her biggest secret, not that she doesn't like it but it wasn't the right time for it to be finally revealed.

"Are you guys absentmindedly? You seem so unbothered about it."

"I haven't seen any of those. How did it come out so fast? Those peeps are really--" Chris was cut-off when he heard Scarlett's worried mixed with irritation voice. "Chris, we have to deal with it thoroughly. This is the moment I always wish for the visible stars to not happen. And now, now... we're screwed."

Chris then narrowed his eyes on Scarlett. "What's wrong with it? As long as we don't confirm it, there's nothing to worry about. Why? Are you scared?"

"Them, taking pictures of us, no! But, them, asking us if it's true, a big problem! What are we gonna say? Tell them Rhislett's my niece and your goddaughter?"

Callie chuckled, "would they even believe that? It's all spread out now. People in my school are like chit chatting and you guys are the head of articles now. My pictures are all scattered all over social media. Of course you won't see it 'cause you don't have any of it."

Scarlett let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding, "The point is if you keep your mouth shut and let Chris and I think all of this through then we all gonna be good, right?"