Chapter 11

Hello, here's chapter 11.

]|I{•------» CHAPTER ELEVEN «------•}I|[

07/13/06

At the house of the Johansson residence was where they live. Peaceful and beautiful and a really nice place for a 1 year old baby who is starting to walk on her own. She knows how to take a step now, actually but Chris as an overprotective father doesn't like the thought of his baby getting scratches on her knees.

"Hey, ma! I'm home." He said so gently and sincere.

He loves the mother of his baby's mama as much as he loves the mother of his little girl.

Melanie smiled and welcomed him in a tight hug as his eyes searched for a small footsteps from a cute little baby coming to him. But, it wasn't from a child. It was from a woman, a really beautiful woman whom he fell in love with.

The woman smiled and reached for him. He then wrapped his arms around her, securing her from everything. He also planted a kiss on her forehead and a kiss on both her cheeks.

Scarlett giggled and straddled Chris, with her face against his chest. "How was your day, Dada?"

He smiled, "not really exhausting. You know I'll do everything for you and bub."

She inhaled his intoxicating scent before giving him a peck on the lips. "You look so hot today, huh?"

Chris giggled, "only to you." He then smirked which earned a disapproving look from Scarlett's mom that was going into one of the rooms. And they both laughed at it.

When Melanie went downstairs, she was already holding a baby in her hands. And when the baby saw her Dada, she then wiggled from her grandma's grasps to reach for her father.

"D-da Da." Rhislett giggled.

"Hey, my little bub. You missed Dada, yeah?" Chris sweetly said as he took hold of his baby that really copied his genes.

Rhislett smiled, showing her small 8-teeth, four up and four down. There's just something in her smile that made her parents fall in love for her over and over again.

He peppered her with unending kisses and when she whined, that's when he stopped.

Scarlett laughed, "she doesn't like it, Christopher."

He rolled his eyes, "say Dada, baby. Da-Da."

"Da da."

Chris pouted his lips and took that moment to sway his baby up in the air. Scarlett, of course was scared she might fall, but when she heard the giggles and laughs of her baby girl, she just smiled and appreciate that moment for it didn't last the way they expected it.

Chris laughed too and then he stopped what he was doing and put his baby down. "No, she'll gonna cry and will be very fussy, Christopher. Pick her up or else--"

It was dissolved to giggles from Scarlett too. Chris can't get enough of her because he still got her in his arms and nuzzled her nape. "I missed you." He kissed her hair, "you're so beautiful." Next was her left cheek, "extremely indescribable." He turned her around and captured her lips with his.

He kissed her deeply, not minding if someone's gonna catch them up, but someone did actually. Because when Scarlett looked down, she saw the confusion and... jealousy? in her daughter's face and laughed it out.

"Baby, why are you looking at mama like that?"

It was one of the days when everyone was still happy and good. The days when they've created memories that they'll forever treasure. And the days when everything seemed fine.