Chapter 18

Here's chapter 18:)) Alright, I don't really know if the following fluffs are good or overacting because I just literally write whatever ideas come to my mind lol.

]|I{•------» CHAPTER EIGHTEEN «------•}I|[

"Love, wake up." 

"I have to sleep. I need sleep." 

"But I thought we were gonna go for a walk today? That's what you said to me yesterday." 

"Huh?" 

Scarlett giggled as she watched the half asleep Rhislett in the bed. She was making these cute and adorable faces which made her mama chuckle. 

"Your Dad's gonna spray some water on you if you don't open up your eyes." 

"He can't do that to me and in regards to that, people will see me with you guys if we ever go for a walk, you know?" She grumpily reasoned. She was just lazy enough to move. 

"That's why we're just gonna walk around the place, right? C'mon, it's better for your health also." 

"I'm tired. Still need my beauty slee--" 

Rhislett quickly opened her eyes and jumped off the bed after a few drops of water were peppered onto her skin only to be done by Christopher himself. 

She groaned and ruffled her hair in an irritating manner. "I'll consider that one. But, if you ever do it again, I'm gonna-" 

Chris was incessive because as a dork, he loves pissing off someone in a fun and cute way. "Stop it!" The young girl exclaimed and wiped the water off her face before she hid behind Scarlett's back. 

She didn't know if she should be happy about it because these two people were literally laughing the hell out of them. "C'mon! This is not the best way to start your morning, my morning rather!" 

"We have this day planned out for you, Bub. Get downstairs, will ya?" 

Rhislett only pouted her lips and went to hug her mama and clung onto her like a baby. She had her head resting on Scarlett's neck and both her arms were wrapped around her as if she was afraid to let her go this time. It's somehow cute how and both Chris and Scarlett didn't actually have an idea that Rhislett has this cute and sweet side of her. 

It only took a matter of time to finally unleash it and they were only at the start of it. Things would eventually turn out the way they expected and wanted it because Rhislett was slowly becoming more open about her life and it seemed like a good start. 

"You weren't supposed to do that, were ya?" She asked in a baby talk way with her pink lips pouting. 

Scarlett then giggled and looked down at Rhislett, "Oh my god, that was so cute!" She complimented, absolutely stunned at how her eldest sounded. 

"I could do that too!" Chris interfered but it only earned a laugh from Scarlett and knitted eyebrows from an annoyed Rhislett. 

After witnessing how irritated his bub looked, he raised his hands as a sign of surrender and put down the glass of water on the study table and said, "Fine, I'm sorry okay?" He sighed, "I won't do it again but I can't promise it." He even added before he walked towards the two girls and ruffled Rhislett's hair.