Prologue

Okay okay, before you read this I just wanna tell you that Scarlett is being h@ted in this cus Idk it just turned out like that so yeah please don't hate me huhu and just hate the story but not me:< I didn't do anything:( It's just my ideas and is also suggested by my friend:(

And the name RHISLETT is originally created by me:>

ENJOYYY!<3

♡——————————♡

PROLOGUE

♡——————————♡

Callie's PoV

"Callie! Hurry up please. We're getting late!"

My stepmom yelled from downstairs as if there was no tomorrow left. "Wait! I'm still fixing my hair!" I really had no idea why they were making me hurry. I mean, it still had a lot of time. It was only 10 in the morning.

As soon as I finished brushing my hair, I went downstairs only to see my adopted family's frowning faces. "You know you don't have to put on some make up on your face because you're already beautiful. Oh with those blue eyes, thick eyelashes and cute nose of yours." Alice adorably said and I scrunched my nose in cringe.

"I did not put make up, I only fixed my hair, that's it. But, seriously though, are you guys serious with that Disneyland thing? I mean, we've been there so many times now." I said as a matter of fact.

We lived in San Diego, California. Yes, you read it right. It's the place where most comic cons are being held. The place where I grew up and the place where I created beautiful memories with my friends before I got into a turbulence of unfortunate events that changed my life into a really chaotic disaster.

"It's not just a place, Cal. There are two people who want to see you there. And we hope you'll be showing the good side of yours when you meet them. You have to show them that we raised you well." Daddy Patrick informed and he somehow forced a smile.

"Are they really that important? Ha ha, and of course dad. I'm gonna show them that you raised me well. You don't have to worry about that." I grinned and winked at him, making my older brother cringe.

I saw Daddy shake his head. "Everything's done, right?" He asked and we nodded our heads.

It took almost a 30 minute drive from our house in San Diego to Anaheim. I thought everything's going fine, but my heart was like it was getting out of its ribcage when I thought about the people my dad had just mentioned at our house.

I was wondering if they really are that important. VIP'S maybe? But I quickly snapped out of it when the car's engines went off, and that's when I realized that we were already at Disneyland, California.

We then proceeded at the entrance and it seemed like nothing, like my parents didn't pay for the tickets? Daddy just took out this paper from his pocket and showed it to the woman who's in charged of the entries. And that's it, we were already there.

"What was that?" I asked Daddy with my usual, confusing tone. "The what?"

"You didn't pay for anything." 

Alice then joined the conversation. "He didn't have to, Callie. Somebody paid for it."

And that flustered me more. "Somebody who?" I asked, "the people who want to see me?"

And Daddy Patrick nodded, then he guided us to one of the benches in the place. We sat there and I wandered my eyes all over the place. "Well... this seems like a pretty interesting bench." I complimented.

"What do we do now?" I asked, "I mean, where are they?"

And then Daddy Patrick took out his phone and told us 'French Market' and I chuckled. "They're French?"

"Just love French foods." I was about to stand up, but Daddy grabbed my hand and made me look at him. "Cal, about what I've told you..." I slightly furrowed my eyebrows.

"Show your best--"

"Manners," I nodded and smiled. "Are they VIP'S?" And he shook his head. "They're more than that to you." he said softly.

We walked inside the place and I was wondering about them. Are they really that close to me? Do I know them? All of my questions were answered when we reached the place and just when we got there the receptionist greeted us with a smile. "The reservation table for Mr. Sanner is right there." the woman pointed to the corner of the place.

And then my eyes landed on the people who were both wearing sunglasses. The other one was blonde and the other was dark?

Daddy Patrick went first and greeted them by shaking both of their hands. My brother Mike was busy with his phone, and Alice also followed. I was behind them, like 3 meters away from them.

The man with sweater smiled, and when the woman took off her glasses to look at me with a pleasant expression, that's when rendered me the words, "Holy shit"

_____________
___________________

-Alrightyyy, so I changed it hehe. Trust me, it's better to be like that😃

Thank you for reading, everyone! Don't forget to comment and vote! Xoxo<3

Evansson fluffy gif<3