Chapter 26: The Dreams

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Jin took all our attention as he he clapped his hands once and then looked straight at me.

"Are you ready to tell us about your dreams?"

Instantly the clam atmosphere turned tense.

"Did I even have the option to say no?"

No one answered me so I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to start.

Let's see, I've had four dreams. Three of them nightmares and one was that wired meeting...which I think may be the stress getting to me...

Without thinking I began to lightly rub my chest where the Moon Goddess hand placed her hand.

"The first nightmare I had was here. It was the day I met Jimin, actually."

I looked towards Jimin as he looked back at me.

"Really? That must have been why you looked a bit shaken up..."

He said aloud, but quietly, as if he was affirming something he had assumed before.

"Was that the first time you had ever had a dream like that?"

Jin was the one to ask. His voice was firm, but curious. Like a student who took their studies seriously, but always had fun doing so.

I nodded my head, tilting my head.

"Yeah, now that I think about it...it was the first time I've ever had a dream like that."

I shook my head and started to describe by dream, with the details I could remember.

"I woke up in a room similar to Namjoon and Yoongi's room, but more plain? It was like a blurry version of it."

Namjoon and Yoongi turned towards each other and then back at me.

I payed little mind to it and continued on.

"I remember calling out to Hoseok, but I got no call back. The house was just empty. It took me awhile but I remember finally finding the front door."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes trying to remember my dream as clearly as I could.

"I walked outside and into the forest and followed along a small, almost nonexistent path. Then..."

I took a deep breath my nerves catching up with me. Then I felt a hand on my left and right knee, grounding me. I opened my eyes and looked to Yoongi first who had a smile on his face to reassure me. I then looked to Namjoon and he held kind eyes, telling me to take my time.

Okay, I got this...

"I was then chased by a wolf, I ran from it as fast as I could. And I remember feeling blood coming from my head, I think I fell?"

Jungkook looked at me a lightly laughed, trying to lift the mood.

"Clumsy, even in your own dreams. Only you could do that!"

I stuck my things out at him, happy he was able to lift the mood some.

"I made it to a clearing, and it stopped chasing me. But then I found Hoseok standing, but he was dead. AndthenJinbuthenwasgoneto-"