Chapter 1: Saviour

Step

Step

Step

My feet echoed softly as I walked to my home. I looked up to the sky in fascination. Stars upon stars littered the sky. The full moon was out showing its beauty for all to admire.

Shiver

The cold air gently blew past me making me shiver and pull my black leather jacket tighter around my shoulders.

I knew I shouldn't have gone to that party.

I said inside my head. Shaking my head side to side as a smile found its way to my lips.

*Flashback*

"COOOOMMMEEE OOONNNNN (Y/N), You have to come with usss" Ember said.

Ember has been my friend ever since I could remember. Her mother and mine...had been really close and were also friends ever since they were children.

Ember's quirky and the life of a party. She always has the brightest smile on her face. She was on the taller side, and has beautiful curly red hair, freckles that laid scattered all over her face and body, and the most dazzling set of green eyes I had ever seen. She was slim and many would go as far with saying that she was the most beautiful girl at school...I would have to agree. She is definitely one of a kind.

"Yeah, you should its going to be fun" This time it was my friend Azra who spoke up.

Azra was the complete opposite of Ember.

Where Ember was quirky and the life of a party, Azra was quite and studios.

Azra rarely smiled outside of our group. Those on the outside see him as some who is mysterious and not someone to mess with. But really? He's actually quite the nerd...hot nerd, as many at the school liked to call him. But a nerd none the less. And a GIANT softie for me and Ember. He was like....how do I say this without being....hmmm... He was like the father of our little rag tag group. Always looking out for the both of us.

As I said before Azra's hot, like, model hot. He always had his signature varsity jacket with him, and his glasses. He played soccer at our school. One of our best players to put it bluntly. He was slim, but built like a fucking mountain. I swear no-one and I mean no-one could move him. He has stormy blue eyes that reminded me a thunder storm and pitch black hair.

Even though he's a soccer player he doesn't have that giant ego that all the other players do...and he really doesn't like the players ego, so he hangs with us instead. He once told me, " They're all dumb as rocks, and I hate all of them" before he let himself fall on to my bed, none to gracefully, as me and Ember rolled on the floor laughing with him pouting on my bed.

To put it bluntly, they are my best friends, people I would fight for, and protect till my last breath...And they knew that.

I looked at the both of them with a look of disbelief.

"Look, I know you guys just want me to go out and have some fun, but I'm perfectly happy here with my drink and my books. Plus, everyone there is just going to be drunk." I told them.

Me? Well my name is (y/n). I'm none to special. I like to read, and learn something when ever I can. I love anything supernatural...but most would call me weird for liking that stuff so I usually kept it to myself. I'm not the prettiest nor the best looking, but I don't really care. I love myself and my friends love me. I'm chubby, have (h/l) (h/c), and (e/c) eyes, and I'm on the slightly taller side, but still shorter than Azra's 6 foot and Embers 5'9. I wasn't that much shorter than Ember, only a couple inches shorter.