Chapter 20: Truth, Part 2

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"We'll be fine. Everything should work itself out."

The door to the medical/basement opened up and Jin came out with his sleeves rolled up and a paper towel in his hands to dry them off.

He stood in front of us and cleared his throat.

It didn't seem that he noticed me sitting with Jimin and Hoseok.

"He's awake and fine. His wounds will take longer to heal, but no serious damage was done."

I looked around at everyone to see their reactions. They all visibly relaxed and slouched down.

They must have been really worried about Namjoon. It's good to hear he's going to be okay...

"He's asking for all of you to come down. He wants to make sure that everyone is safe and okay."

With his announcement done, Jin calmly turned around and made his way back down to the medical room.

Yoongi then walked to where Jin has once been and looked to us.

"Let's go down. But I don't want you all to bombard him with questions. He's still probably weak and tired."

I looked over to the boys and they all nodded their heads in response.

In one smooth motion Yoongi had made his way down. After him, Taehyung stood up a bit meekly and followed after him, the Jimin, after he gave my leg a comforting pat, and then Hoseok who rubbed my head and gave me a smile before he followed.

Jungkook looked over to me and walked towards me.

"I don't feel right leaving you up here alone, so come with me."

I looked at him nervously.

"But what if he gets angry? Or I stress him out?"

Jungkook took my hand and pulled me up.

"It's alright, just stay behind and don't draw attention to yourself. Okay?"

I nodded my head and grabbed the back of his shirt. We both walked over to the door and went down the stairs.

When we walked in I noticed that he was placed in the bed closest to Jin desk.

Once we got closer I noticed that he was shirtless with large white bandages wrapped around his midsection and at his chest.

He also had small cuts on his arms. They looked like they wouldn't leave any scars.

I noticed Jin and Yoongi on Namjoon's right side. Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung were on his left, with Hoseok closest to his head and Jimin by his legs leaving Taehyung to stand between them.

Jungkook and I stopped at the edge of his bed. I stood behind Kookie not daring to peek my head out as I heard Namjoon speaking.

"Are you all alright? No one came to hurt you?"

Everyone looked at each other with a tinge of confusion in their eyes.