Chapter 24: It Begins

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Jimin spoke up first.

"Was it like the other two?"

It took me a second to realize that he was talking about my other nightmares. The first one was the wolf chasing after me, then the bats, and now this one.

I nodded my head, and was really confused.

Jin then looked to me.

"Can you tell us about them, I have a feeling everything is going to get a lot crazier, or worse."

I nodded me head as the room fell into a somber and electrified silence.

Namjoon looked confused as he looked between them and back to me.

"Are you suggesting that the nightmares are not only because of the QM...but something more?"

Namjoon asked Jin after making eye-contact with him.

Jin nodded his head solemnly.

"I-"

He took a deep breath and looked to Jimin.

"I think this will become much bigger than any one of us could have imagined."

He looked between Namjoon, Yoongi and I.

"I think it would be best if everyone stays here tomorrow, so that we can all sit and talk with no rush."

Namjoon nodded his head in agreement, as did Yoongi.

"It's decided then, everyone is to remain here tomorrow, we'll rise early to get an early start..."

Namjoon looked like he wanted to say more but held back.

Yoongi looked at the others and nodded at them.

"Thank you for your concern everyone, but you should return to your rooms and try to get a good nights sleep."

Everyone nodded looked to me and smiled mumbling goodnights and left the room. Leaving Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and myself.

I closed my eyes and leaned forward resting my arms on my legs.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble. It feels like I'm the reason all this is happening..."

I thought I was stronger than this, but it feels like at every turn others are protecting me...ugh I'm so useless.

"Don't worry your head over it! I was gonna find you eventually, and bring you back into my life."

Jungkook said lightheartedly as he rubbed my head messing up my hair even more.

I pretended to be annoyed as I smacked at his hands.

"Hey! My hairs already a mess and now you've turned me into more of a goblin!"

The laughter in my voice betraying my actions.

We fell silent and I looked over to Yoongi and Namjoon and found them already looking at the both of us with amused smiles on their faces.

I tilted my head and smiled genuinely up at them.

They both seemed taken aback, but smiled brightly with love shimmering in their eyes.

"You know (n/n), you might get a better nights sleep with Namjoon and Yoongi..."

Jungkook said softly looking at me sincerely.

"It seems like, they may be the only ones who will be able to keep the nightmares away."

I looked back to Jungkook and then down at my hands thinking. I raised my head and nodded my head, agreeing with him.