Chapter 2: Doctor?

"My name's Jung Hoseok, but just Hoseok is fine."

I nodded my head. I looked down at my leg as I felt another wave of pain hit me.

"Ow, that's going to bruise" I said lightly, trying to lighten the mood. My voice still came out pained, but I let out a small laugh.

Hoseok laughed quietly as he nodded his head. Looking down, his small smile turned into a frown.

Hoseok reached out his hand as he lightly touched it. Even the light touch had a groan slipping from my parted lips.

"Its gonna leave more than a bruise. But good news is, I have someone who can fix that up for you in no time at all." Hoseok said as he stood back up from his crouched position next to me.

"That would be nice" I said as I looked up at him.

The night sky was beautiful. The stars were bright and shimmering like glitter. The moon glowing brightly in its full shape. The cold night air bit at my exposed legs, making goosebumps rise. To say the least I was happy that I had my leather jacket with me, to at least keep me somewhat warm.

"Come on I'll help you get up" Hoseok said as he reached his arm down to me.

I looked to his hand and then to him as I nodded and reached out my own hand to grab his. I noticed his hand was warm, calloused but soft, and wraped around mine. To say the least it felt...nice.

I shook my head side to side to get rid of these thoughts.

As he pulled, to pull me up, I couldn't help but get a pang of anxiety at the thought of him finding me too heavy. To my surprise he lifted me up with ease. I used my good leg to press into the floor, to have something to balance on.

Once I had stood up, I looked down at our hands that were still connected but ignored it as I looked down at my leg....What I saw made me want to release a whole new round of tears.

My leg was covered in blood, covered in cuts and The worst part was the fact that it was hanging limply, and any movement caused pain to course through me, making me clench my teeth in pain.

Hoseok looked over at me, and then down at my legs grimacing at the sight of it.

"Come on, if we start heading over now, we can be there in forty minutes." As he said this, all I could think about was the pain that was to come.

God, that's a long time. I don't know if I'll be able to go that long with this intense pain in my leg.

Regardless, I nodded my head. Hoseok put his arm around my waist and I put my arm around his shoulders. With him being taller than me it was a little uncomfortable, but we had to deal with it for the time being.

We started walking...more like hobbling...out of the alleyway. Each step we took sent waves of pain through my body in ridiculous amounts. To keep my mind off the pain, and help pass the time, I started asking Hoseok some questions .

"So..um...Hoseok?" I asked timidly.

"Hm" He hummed as he took a quick glance at me and then back up to watch were we were heading.

"....why are you helping me?" I asked him. I was truly curious, not everyone would risk themselves to help someone else. As horrible as that sounded, it was true.

He looked at me and I felt his arm shift slightly in...nervousness... My brows furrowed in confusion.

Why does he seem so nervous about a simple question.

"Please don't think I'm weird for saying this" he looked over at me as he said this.

"I won't, I promise." I looked back at him and smiled lightly to help calm him down.