Chapter 16: It's Healed?

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

At that he gave me a wave and a smile running back to his friends taking one last glance back at me before walking with them.

I opened the piece of paper and read what was inside of it.

I think you're really cute, call me sometime.
Xxx-xxx-xxxx
Maybe we could go on a date~
See you around.
~Colton

A blush settled in my cheeks as I read the message written on the piece of paper.

"Oooooooo, looks like someone just got a cuties number."

Embers voice jumped out at me as I quickly folded the paper and put it into my pocket.

"Don't worry, if he even thinks of hurting you, I'll take my whole team to deal with him."

Embarrassed I covered my face with my hands.

"Guyyyyssss"

I groaned out.

"It's not that big a deal..."

I told them wanting them to stop. But to me it was a little bit of a big deal, getting a number just out of the blue made me feel...nice, for some odd reason.

"Yeah yeah, sure. Let's get some ice-cream to cool you down before you melt."

Ember said with a teasing tone to her voice.

I could only shake my head while laughing at her, giving her a playful glare.

I stood up grabbing my crutches from Ezra and we made our way over to the ice-cream shop.

Soon we were sitting down at a table enjoying our delicious cold treats.

"Hey, Ezra, how did your game go, the one I missed?"

Ezra smiles lightly.

"Eh, it went alright, not having both my cheerleaders made it a little hard to concentrate. But we still beat their asses."

I shook my head.

"Of course, you beat them. I would have been surprised if you hadn't."

Ezra was amazingly good at anything he tried. He is a specially good at soccer. He's told me before that one of his dreams is to play soccer professionally at one point or another.

"You would not believe how loud I had to scream to get this meat head of a guy back on track. I'm pretty sure even the coach was a little surprised."

Ember said with a snicker.

"Knowing you, I bet some of the parents had to cover their kids ears just a bit."

We all laughed and once we had finished we all got walked back into the car and headed back to me house.

Unknown's P.o.v

I watched as she walked with those disgusting creatures next to her.

They had no right to walk by such beauty and grace, they have no idea that she is mine and mine alone.