Chapter 15: Date?

Yoongi P.o.v

Jimin let out a growl.

"Why don't you show your face coward."

I gently, with out being noticed touched the back of Jimins neck, and he calmed down instantly, but still had his guard up.

Hunter came running out and stopped a foot away from the border.

"What'd you say runt?"

His anger was tangible from where we stood.

Of course we had to have a run in with this joke of a wolf

I lazily looked over at Hunter, and tapped both Jin and Jimin on the shoulder making them both stand straight, but their eyes never once left the wolf standing in front of us.

"Hello Hunter, as always a pleasure to meet you."

My voice was filled with sarcasm. He could only growl in response.

He took a step forward and his toes where right on the edge.

I narrowed my eyes at him and raised my head.

"Do not cross that border"

My voice was steel in that moment. Crossing the border meant war.

In the laws of Wolves, crossing another's territory without permission was the highest form of disrespect and tells the pack that the ones crossing do not view them as legitimate. That they are just a group of rouges.

Hunter began to breath heavily the anger burning in his eyes.

"So what? You're pack is a disgrace"

Everything moved in slow motion as he lifted his foot.

Jimin, Jin and I all moved our bodies into a fighting stance ready to defend the honor of our werewolf family, their laws are now ours. This was decided when Namjoon and I joined forces his Pack and my Coven.

Before Hunters foot could even cross the border a gigantic roar could be heard coming from behind him.

A wolf with pure black fur jumped out from the woods and transformed half way into a human in mid-air.

He was tanned and had slicked back black hair and chiseled jaw. He had on ripped pants but no shirt.

Before any of us could react the man grabbed Hunter by the back of the shirt and threw him backwards.

A loud thud could be heard when Hunters back made contact with a tree and a low groan was herd.

The man quickly turned back around to face Hunter as he got back up.

"Alpha! I-"

"ENOUGH"

At that order the man instantly lowered his head and went down to a knee.

"What in the Goddess name where you thinking! Had you not left the mind link open who knows WHAT would have happened!"

"But-"