Chapter 4: Play Boy, Part 2

Jins smooth voice floated in the air and into my ears. But I knew not to be fooled by his voice.

He was angry.

He was Fuming.

He was Livid.

Beyond comperhension.

I nervously scratched at the back of my head. A small laugh leaving my lips as I looked into his eyes that seemed to carry a raging fire in them.

"Talk"

Came his short reply, when I didn't start talking right away.

"Okay, okay."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I really hope he understands.

I took a deep breath and let my thoughts flow.

"I know I shoudnt have brought her here. I know that and I'm sorry."

I nervously closed my hands together and closed my eyes waiting to get yelled at. But what he did next surprised me a little.

Jin let out a sigh and rubbed at his temples. His stance went from one of anger to exhaustion. One hand at his hips the other at his temples, head down, and eyes closed

Instead of yelling at me, he just broke his stance from one of anger to exhaustion.

"You know how he-... How they both get around strangers."

He finally looked up at me as he said this. He walked over to his bed, sat down facing his body toward me and motioned me to take a seat on the bed in front of him. So, I walked to the bed and sat in front of him.

I nodded my head at what he said. That was what worried me the most.

I know how they get....you don't need to remind me...but not everyone is bad.

"I know that...but I had to save her. It was like this pull that made it so I couldn't leave her to be killed by some drunkard."

Jins brows furrowed as he thought.

"It...it can't be a mate pull because the supernatural can't have human mates...Do you remember anything else?"

Jin asked me. He no longer seemed mad. Now, he just seemed confused. That in itself made me worried, he was intelligent if he was unsure of something its because it really was a mystery.

I shook my head side to side, to his question.

"I don't really think I thought of much else. In that moment my wolf....came to the surface"

I draged my hand down my face as I looked up to him.

"I can't even explain it. Its almost this need and want to protect her, when she was in danger. But then the moment it was over my wolf receded and let me have control again. At that point I just had to help her anyways, I think my wolf would have just come back to the surface of I hadn't."

"Hmm. Its isn't normal for you to feel that way to a human. On the other hand, she seems human. I even can't tell if she isn't. What worried me the most...is the fact your wolf came to the surface and pushed you out."

Jin just looked even more confused. At this point. I also know why he was so confused.

Normally a wolf will only come to the surface if it's life is threatened, it is around it's mate during a full moon, and the last being that, the wolf thinks that it's human side is making the biggest mistake.

Which only leaves one option...my wolf thought, that if I didn't save
(Y/n)...something really horrible was going to happen...and right now I'm sure that me and Jin, are really worried about what that 'thing' is that set off my wolf.