Overworking (Helliam)

This is a few years after college, before the FNAF Diners were popular and before the animatronics are possessed. (Apart from Golden Freddy because some teen died outside the pizzeria due to a heart attack.) Henry and William were dating throughout their college years, and just shared their love of animatronics (also pizza but you know - who hates pizza?)

(Me. TwT)

(Anywho - ) William and Henry are building new animatronics (Foxy, Chica and Security Puppet) because just having Fredbear, Springbonnie, Bonnie, Golden Freddy and Freddy is just boring. 

William also needs to take medication for IBS (haha - I shall bring it here. QwQ) Let us go. lol

Location: Fredbear's Family Diner - Office

Time: 21:27

Perspective: William's

I groaned, gripping my hair in frustration. At this rate, Security Puppet's blueprints are never going to be finished! I heard footsteps and looked up to see Henry. 'Love, you need to take a rest.' He said, pulling out a chair and sitting next to me by the desk.

'No, I don't!' I exclaimed.

'Yes, you do. You've been in here since 4:30!' He said. 'You either go to sleep or I'll stay here and stop you from working.' I ignored him and continued working. 'Very well.' He said, I looked at him confused. He held my face in his hands and kissed me, biting my bottom lip - asking for entrance. I shut my eyes and kissed him back, a little surprised. He broke the kiss. 'Well?'

'Fine . . .' I murmured, opening my eyes and yawning. He smiled and got up, practically dragging me out of the building into the car.

Time: 21:43

Location: William + Henry's Bedroom

I took off my shirt and got under the duvet next to Henry. He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled up into him. 'You need to stop overworking, babe.' He murmured down my neck. I shivered.

'There's so much work to be done on the animatronics, though.' I mumbled.

'Babe, just take a break, I can work on them.'

'Are you sure -'

'Yes. Now sleep.' I shut my eyes, stifling a yawn. 

Time: 4:27

I sat up, looking at the small slit of light coming from the curtains. What time is it . . . My head was ringing. I looked at Henry, who was still sleeping. I checked my phone's clock. 4:27. I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. I looked around then opened the cabinet and took out the Buscopan. Why did I have to wake up now. I thought, going back to I and Henry's room. I looked at Henry - seeing him stir. Welp. I lay down next to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. 'Why're you' - he yawned mid-sentence - 'up?'

'I woke up a little while ago.' I cuddled up into him.

'Mkay.' He hugged me tightly. I winced, shifting. 

'You okay?' I asked.

'I just want to cuddle, babe.' He murmured.

'Alright. . .'

Time: 5:17

Perspective: Henry's

(And some small     s m u t.)

I looked at William, bored. He met my gaze, raising an eyebrow. 'Hm?' I grinned and nipped his neck. He winced. 'Hen -' I licked it, causing him to moan. I chuckled and looked at him. (Done) 'You're such a jerk.' He muttered.

'Thank you.' I laughed, pecking him on the cheek quickly.

'It wasn't a compliment!' He exclaimed.

'Still, thank you.' I said. He stuck his tongue out, and I kissed him. His eyes widened - probably from shock or realisation that he was an idiot. He backed away.

'Idiot.' He mumbled.

'Says the one who stuck his tongue out and kissed me back.' I grinned.

'Shut up.' I chuckled and hugged him tightly, shutting my eyes. He cuddled up into me.

'We're gonna have a whole break for the weekend. You need it.' I said. 

'Fine.' He sighed. (Oh yeah - it's Saturday)

Location: Kitchen

Time: 12:45

Perspective: William's

I looked at Henry from over the table. 'You're an overworking idiot, you know that - don't you?' He asked.

'Shut up. You're lucky I even agreed to this.' I muttered.

'Come on, we can't be at the table all day.' He laughed, getting up and dragging me out of the kitchen.

(684 Words)

I have finished because I have no motivation. Good bye. OH YEAH - I'm also taking a break.