✨Annoyed (Sportdave)✨

Haha, this is a ✨ t i n i l y special✨ chapter, so bare with me here. Also, this is a DSAF3 timeline, where Sport owns the last pizzeria.

They also live together.

Time: 6:32
Location: Sport + Dave's House
Perspective: Sport's

I nuzzled Dave's neck, annoyed. Dave twisted his head slightly. 'You alright, Sportsy?' He asked.
'No.' I wrapped my arms around his waist, not wanting to go into detail.
'What happened, Sportsy?' He turned around completely and wrapped his arms around me.
'I don't want to talk about it.'
'You need to talk about it, Sportsy.' He said. I lifted my head and stared him in the eyes.
'I don't and I won't.' I snapped.
'Just tell me, Sportsy.' He sighed.
'No, now shut up.' I growled.
'Sportsy, you need to -' He broke off as I pressed our lips together and pinned him to the wall. I broke it.
'Shut up.'
'Sportsy -!' He yelped. I placed my index finger over my lips and placed my other hand on his chest. His breathing was slightly shaky, shock or something else - whatever it was, I found the shaky breaths cute. I smirked and moved my finger from my lips, then held his face in my right hand (the free hand).

Perspective: Dave's

I wasn't used to Sportsy being so . .  . confident? I didn't know the words to describe Sportsy's (sort-of) new personality. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Sportsy's left hand made it's way down to my crotch. I bit my tongue as he leaned in closer, his thumb rubbing my bottom lip. He  moved his thumb and kissed me. I kissed him back, shutting my eyes.

Perspective: Sport's

I broke the kiss momentarily to take a breath. It was a few, good, full minutes before we broke apart, and I looked him up and down - then licked my lips at the sight of the quivering man in front of me. Dave turned slightly pink and avoided my gaze. 'Want to continue, Davey?' I asked. 
'Well . . .' He looked at the floor then looked back to me. '. . .' He stayed silent for a few seconds. 'Yes but no . . .' He said. I raised an eyebrow and sat down properly.
'I'm assuming that's a no.' I smiled slightly. He cuddled up into me, shutting his eyes - probably tired, as it was six in the morning and he had stayed up all night.

(405 Words)