✨[Title Here] (Davesport)✨

Yes this is a ✨special✨ chapter. Any ✨special✨ chapters shall be surrounded with ✨sparkles or stars✨. ✨Off we go

Time: 23:54
Perspective: Sport's

Location: Sport's Bedroom, Sport's House

I looked Dave in the eyes as he grabbed my hips. 'Are you sure you want to do this?' He murmured. I nodded and he smirked. He rolled his hips against mine and pushed his lips against mine. I let his tongue explore my mouth and pressed up against him. I broke it momentarily to take a breath. He broke it after a while and moved a hand from my hips and reached down to my crotch. He began to palm my dick and moved the other hand to my face. I bit my tongue and he let out a sort-of purr as he looked at my expression. He rubbed my top lip with his thumb, smirking. I let out a loud moan, and he palmed my member roughly. He moved his hand (the one that was on his lips) and pinned me to the wall. I moaned loudly at the force and he smirked, raising an eyebrow. 'So you liked that~?' Stupid aubergine. . . I thought. He moved his left hand from my member.

Perspective: Dave's

I backed away from him. He whined and pressed against the wall.

Perspective: Sport's

Dave walked to my closet (there is NO DOGGO IN THE FUCKING CLOSET, BOI) and took something out - I couldn't see what it was from my position. (H a h a - I suck at writing. F.M.L.) He walked back to me. 'Turn and put your hands behind your back.' He said. I raised an eyebrow and did as he said. Then I realised he had been holding handcuffs, and now he had cuffed my hands behind my back. (Wow! Would you like an award? ¬_¬) 'Now turn back around, Sportsy~' I turned back to him and he pinned me against the wall, by the neck must I add. I let out a loud moan and looked at him in the eyes. 'Stay quiet, love~' He purred. I rolled my eyes. If I could put up my middle finger, I would.

(354 Words)
I'm stopping that there, on that funny note. Sorry for having it       
S U P E R      S H O R T.