Teaching the Nightmare's

My POV
Since we have made an agreement, I have to teach the Nightmare's how to transform into there nightmare form from there plushie form during the day. So I'm grabbing all of the plushies and putting them in the living room. After everyone woke up, I cooked breakfast and after we all ate, I went into the living room, sitting on the floor, having all of the Nightmare's infront of me. "Chris, it's time to teach them!" "Okay, I'm coming!" After Chris got into the living room, he sat down on the couch and began to watch. "Okay, now I know you guys can talk in your plush form, so when I say something just say yes or okay." "Okay." Nightmare said. "Cool! So first things first, your gonna have to think about turning into your nightmare form, but also have to think about with standing the sun." I get up and open all the curtains. "Wait, why'd you open the curtains?" "When you change during the day, the fastest way to get used to it, is by doing it in the sunlight the first time you change during the day." "Okay, fine. Let's try this y'all." After a short while of them trying they all transformed, one after another. "Y'all did, now try over and over again right now, until you are used to changing in the sun. "Are you able to turn during the day?" "Yes." I turn into my demon form quickly and stand in the sun. "How long can you stand being in the sun?" "Almost an entire day, but I don't usually stay in my demon form for long periods of time, unless it is entirely nesassary." "Oh ok." "Also, if you would mind, could you and FredBear stay with Chris while he is at school, I don't trust anyone there." I said while looking at Nightmare and FredBear. "That wasn't apart of the deal." " I know but please, I'll let you kill them if they do anything to Chris." They look at each other and think. "Fine at least we will have at least some fun." "Speaking of school he goes tomorrow so stay with him... Oh! And Chris, if the teacher or other students say anything tell them to call William, me and him will come up here and I'm pretty damn good at lying sooooo, I'll give them a good lie, saying that, those two, burnt bread, and Bread bear over there, while in plushie form, we the the last thing you have of your dead brother or something." "Ok!" I walk out of the back door to the fenced in backyard and yell for the Nightmare's to make there way outside. They all walked outside, and I continued to make them change from plush form to Nightmare form. Until they were used to it. "I think we have gotten used to it now." "Good, now  we all can go inside." They all follow me inside and they make there way to Chris's room. "Now tomorrow Chris, grab Nightmare and FredBear and take them to school. If anyone trys to hurt you they will protect you." "Ok Y/n." I walk into the kitchen and see William leaning against the counter. "Hey William." "Hey Y/n." "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "William. Tell me what's wrong." "I've been stressed lately." "Is it because of the thing that happened at the pizzaria?" "Yeah." "I'm sorry, it's probably my fault, I did turn into my demon infront of all those people. And Henry probably wants to know what the hell that was." "Hey. It's not your fault, you did that out of reaction. You wanted to protect Michael, Chris and Eli." He comes up to me and hugs me with his strong arms. "But I put your business is jeopardy, it could be taken down because of me." "That doesn't matter. Your all that matters to me." He grabs my cheek and wipes my tears away, pulling me in for a soft kiss, holding the kiss for a minute. "I'm sorry, for crying." "No. Don't apologise for that. It's normal for people to cry." "O-Okay." After awhile I yell, "Kids! Were going to eat somewhere! Get ready!" I hear all of them yell in unison, "YES MA'AM!" "Did they just say yes ma'am to you?" "Yes? Is that a problem?" "No... Just different." "Ok?" I go and get dressed and shortly after the kids are ready. "Let's go." "Ok." Well all go get some food and begin to eat." "Would you like a refill ma'am." Our waiter said while looking at me. "Um sure " I hand him my glass and he put something on the table next to my other hand. I pick it up and it's a number. He walks away and I laugh. "William. That guy just gave me his number." "He what!? I'll kill him!" "Baby. No. You don't have to kill him, I can just not call the number." "Fine." The waiter comes back with my drink and shortly after we all finish our food and ask for the check. "Here you go ma'am." I pay for the food and we leave. The kids ran ahead of us and I look over at William. "Are you still mad?" "Yes." "Really?" "Yes." "William look at me." He turns to me and I tip-toe and kiss him on the lips. "You happy now?" "Alittle." "Really? Wow." We get in the car and make our way home. "Are you mad at me?" William asked side glancing at me. "No, of course I'm not mad." "You sound mad." "Sorry." We get home and William unlocks the door and me and him make our way to his room. I change in the bathroom and lay down. "Are you mad?" "William, I'm not mad. I know that the waiter made you mad and I thought if I kissed you, you would be happier." "But you said alittle." "Y/n, baby I love you." He wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles into my neck, placing a soft kiss after. "I was playing around with you." He kisses my neck again. "Come on, let's go to bed, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." "Okay. Love you William." "Love you too y/n."

Sorry I hadn't updated in such a long time! School has been troubling me, and I was finally able to update! I hope you liked it, I'll update the next one as soon as possible!