First day at Work

Y/n POV
When I went to William's room. And layed on the bed lazily. I realized that I start work tomorrow. I go and get the suit out that William gave me as my work uniform. I put it on the door knob of the closet door so I remember tommorow to get dressed for work. After awhile William comes in and says , "We need to go to sleep." "I know." In the morning, I get my clothes and go to the bathroom getting a quick shower and changing into my uniform. I finished and walked out, William looked at me and said, "You look like me." "Not really. But ok." I walked down stairs and fixed my breakfast and some coffee, finishing it easily. The kids were already at school, because they ride the bus. "Shall we get going William." "Yeah we should." He walked over to me kissing my forehead. I don't know if he noticed or not but I'm not my happy go lucky mood right now. I sat in the car and he said, "What's wrong?" I looked over to him and say, "Nothing really. Just tired. Not in the right mood, I guess." "Well I hope you can feel better later on." "Thankyou." We showed up and went inside. Henry walked up and said, "Freddy's voicebox needs to be fixed and his left eye needs to be replaced. "I'll get right to it." I went to the parts room and got the tools I need and got a replacement eye for Freddy. I got on the stage and fixed his voicebox. And quickly but carefully replaced his left eye. It felt as if someone was watching me. I looked around and saw William. "I jumped down from the stage and got the tools, the broken eye and voicebox. I walked over to him and said, "Were you watching me fix Freddy." "Yes I was." "So. Did I do good." "Yeah you did." "Good. Just wanna make sure." The pizzeria opened shortly after I had finished talking to Will. We headed to the back and I went to his office and sat in his chair. "That's my seat." "Does it look like I care." I said as I looked over at him with the most straightest face ever. "Apparently not." After he said that. I felt myself get lifted up and placed back down. I look to see that I'm sitting on Williams lap. My face turned a dark crimson. "W-William! W-Why am I o-on your l-lap?!" "You wouldn't move so I moved you and put you like this." I felt him move closer to my neck. I could feel his breathing on my neck. He then placed a tender kiss on my neck, trailing it down towards my shoulder. I tried my best not to let out a small moan. But one escaped. It was quiet. I hoped he didn't hear. But to no vial he heard it. "Y/n do you like that?~" "N-No." We then heard a knock at the door. Thank the Lord. I quickly got off of him and fixed my self. Quickly making the blush go away. "I open the door and it is Henry. "Y/n one of the animatronics are messing up. Could you quickly fix it." I start to walk out, "Which one?" "Bonnie." "I'll fix him quickly."
William's POV
Damn. I could have gotten some more time with her. Well time to go and do my regular thing I do. Walking to the room where the old animatronics are. I get there and go inside and put the SpringBonnie suit on, hiding my knife in some of the looser gaps of the suit. I walk out and see Y/n fixing Bonnie. After so she jumped down from the stage and walked to the parts room putting them in there and all the kids came running in. One ran up to me and said, "Your so cool!" "Wanna go see Freddy in the back." His grin grew bigger. And so did mine. He followed close behind. After we got to the room. I closed and locked the door, knowing it is sound proof. I pulled my knife out and killed the kid. The blood splashed to the ground. None getting on the suit. "Wasn't that fun." I took the suit of and stuffed the kid into one of the suits in the room. I left the room and went to Y/n. She looked at me and instantly knew what I did. She walked over to me and said, "We need to get rid of that habit of yours. I'm not bothered by it but you can't be doing that anymore." "She can't stop you.", ??? Said. Glitchtrap go away." "Did you forget? You can't get rid of me. I'm a glitch. I'm permanent." "William?" I snapped out of my mind. "Y-Yes Y/n." "Let's go to your office." "Why?" "Just come on Damnit." She dragged me all the way there. She sat me down in my chair and said, "We are going to your mindscape." "Why?" "Cause I said so." We got there and she yelled, "Glitchtrap! I know you are here! Get your ass here!" "Fine! Fine! I'm here." She walked up to him and punched him across the face. "Ow! What the hell was that for!?" I snickered. "I hit you because I know that you are the reason he kills children. I've been in the fandom long enough to know." She punched him again. "Damnit woman! Stop hitting me!" "Make him kill one more child and you will fear me." I said as my voice started changing into a demonic voice. "I know it might help him release stress but there are better ways. I refuse to let him carry on like this." I watched as she slowly turned black. She had black horns and a tail. She also grew a few inches taller also. "It wouldn't be a good idea to get on my bad side. I'll rip you apart limb from limb." I watched as his face looked horrified. She turned around and slowly turned back to normal grabbing my hand as she had finished turning back to normal. We left my mindscape and  I asked, "What was that?" "Well I kinda have a demon that I have learned to control." "Oh. Well can I see it since I kinda couldn't really see it in a dark space." "Not right now maybe when we get home."
Time Skip (few hours later)
Y/n POV
The store closed and me and William headed home. "Now can you show me your form." "Ok!" I changed into my demon form slowly. I finished changing and he admired it. "That is interesting."

Cliffhanger!!! I hope you guys liked this part! Thankyou for reading!!!