My life with William Afton.

(Y/n) POV
After I had went in, I went to the kitchen and made me a small snack and a milkshake. William walked in and sat on the couch. I sat down next to him and started to drink my milkshake, because I love milkshakes. "How did you make that?" William asked. "What?" "How did you make that milkshake?" "Oh! I used Icecream and some milk. I did this all the time at home! It's really good! You should try it!" I get up from my seat grabbing his hand and basically dragging him to the kitchen. I get a cup almost the exact same size as mine and tell him to get the Icecream and milk. He gets it and hands it to me. I get 3 scoops of Icecream and pour some milk in there and mix it up. "Do you want chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. "Chocolate." "Ok!" I get the chocolate out of the fridge and put some of it in there and mix it up again. As I finished, I said, "Aaannnd... Done!" Handing it to him with a straw. I went back into the living room and sat down, as did Will. "So how do you like it?" "It tastes... Really good." "Thankyou! My dad's better at making milkshakes but he's not here." He sat there drinking and he then put the cup down and grabbed his head. "You got a brain freeze! That's funny!" "No it's not." "Oh no." "He looked at me with a smirk. I got up and ran. Knowing I shouldn't of said that. "What are you running from (Y/N)?" "I'm running from your father! I kinda laughed at him for getting a brain freeze." I ran to William's room and went straight to the closet and went in it. I heard William talking to Elizabeth. "Eli where did (y/n) go, I'll get you some candy." Is he really bribing her! "She went into y'all's room." I heard his footsteps getting closer. He found me, damnit. He opened the closet and saw me in it but. At that point moment he was pushed into the closet, the door closed shut and we heard it lock from the other side." I'm not letting you out and until you two get along." Said Elizabeth she then walked away. I said, "That little squirt! Now we are stuck in here!"  "Would you shut up." "Fine!" What's even worse is that the closet is very small and cramped. So our body's are touching. I was turning more and more red every second. William then put his head on my shoulder. "Be quiet so I can sleep." "N-No I don't wanna be quiet! I want out!" Just then he kissed me and didn't stop for awhile. I couldn't breath. He finally released and... was... panting. I mean I was too and I also was trying to breath. "I told you to be quiet. So I silenced you." "Nani!? What the hell man?!" "Shut up or I'll do it again." "Fine." Not long after that we both fell asleep on each other. When I woke up, he was still asleep. "Will wake up." No answer. "GOD DAMNIT WILL, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" He woke up then. "Stop fucking yelling!" "Well I wouldn't have to yell if you heard me the first time!" We then heard talking from outside the closet. Michael asked, "Where is Dad and (y/n)?" Elizabeth said, "I locked them in dad's closet so they would get along." "You do know that they take care of us? Right?" "We can take care of ourselves for awhile! Plus Daddy bought us plenty of snacks! We can just eat that!" "Good point." We heard their footsteps fade. As I leaned on his chest, I said, "Damnit." "What is it sweetheart? Is it that bad? I'm not bothered at all." "I mean not really but I hate cramped spaces. I.. get kinda scared that... I'll be locked in here forever. I'm also scared of the dark." "Oh. It's gonna be ok Darling. I won't let anything happen to you. I will protect you." "That's reasurring." I laugh to myself a little. We then heard Chris's voice. "Daddy, (y/n) are you guys in the closet?" "Yes we are in the closet Chris you sis locked us in here. Would you help us out?" "Yeah." We heard as he grabbed a chair and unlocked the door. He opened it and we both fell out. Him on top of me. "He said, "Well hello there." "Get off me Will." "Ok." He got off and I told Chris, "I will be buying you something you want for helping us out little man." "I want a stuffed animal from Freddy Fazbear's!" "Will do kiddo!" "Your just like a mother." "No I'm not. I've just been around kids that are alot younger than me and had to take care of them without anyone's help. It's pretty easy. Once you get used to it."
William's POV
Being stuck in that closet with (y/n) has really fucked with me. I was really close to losing my mind cause I love her. Its hard for me to control my feelings. Me and (y/n) headed down stairs to see Elizabeth eating a snack. "Hey there Elizabeth." (Y/n) said. Eli turned slowly towards us. "Your in big trouble young lady." I said. "Oh no." She darted straight past us." "Well let's eat something. Since we've been stuck in a closet for a pretty long time."  We head to the kitchen and I cook me some toast and coffee. "You sure do love your toast don't cha?" "Yep. Toast is my favorite food." "I love toast too. But not as much as my buttered poptarts." Then I said, "Well I love you more than anything." I watched as she turned red.  "I win." She looked over. "You win. by making me blush? Wow! Ok." She walks away, up the stairs.

I hope you guys liked this Part! See you later