Befriending the Nightmare's

My POV
After I finished helping Chris with his Nightmare's, I went to William's room and open the door, to see William laying there. I go and lay down next to him, snuggling close to him. I feel William move slitly and then feels his arms wrap around my waist. I laugh softly and put my hands on his chest, feeling his heat radiating off of him. I take a deep breath in and shortly after fall asleep. "The next morning, I wake up to here the shower running, guessing William is taking a shower. I walk down stairs and make my way to the kitchen starting to cook breakfast. I feel someone wrap there arms around my leg. I look down and see Chris. "Hey there bud! Did you sleep any better?" "Yeah, the Nightmare's didn't attack me at all after you left." "That's good! Now maybe we can befriend them and possibly let them meet the rest of the family." "I hope so. I don't want to be afraid of them anymore." "I understand." I pick chris up and continue cooking, since it was Saturday, the kids didn't have to go to school. I finished cooking and put the food on the table, "HURRY UP , OR THE FOOD IS GOING TO GET COLD!" Everyone rushed down the stairs and quickly sat down at the table, and started eating. "That's better." I put Chris in his seat, and sat down, myself, starting to munch on my food along with everyone else. After I finished my food, I went to the living room sitting down. *Yawn* "God I'm still tired." "Why?" I heard William say as he sat down next to me. "Had to help Chris with his Nightmare's." "Nightmare's?" William asked confused. "Wow y'all really don't believe him do you?" "Well... I've never seen them, so I guess not." "Come on Were going to your room chris. "Right now?" "Yes get lots of covers." "Why? So we can block the windows from sunlight, because I know that they can't come out in the sun." "Okay." We all make our way to his room and I fix the covers over the window. "Nightmare's come out! Now!" I hear shuffling from the closet and see foxy slowly make his way out. I hear more shuffling and after alittle while all the Nightmare's are surrounding us. "Thankyou for showing yourself." "Now William, Micheal and Elizabeth... Do you believe him now?" "Y-Yes!" Elizabeth said sounding scared. "There's nothing to be afraid, there not going to hurt you." "But they hurt Chris." "They have never hurt Chris. They just try to kill him every night." "But they can't do that!" Chris butted in and said, "Actually they can. They were in this house before we moved here." (My AU?) "They didn't mind us before until, I moved into that room." "That was there domain, I invaded it, so they began to try and kill me every night." "Wow. Well... Now that we know why they are attacking you. Maybe we can become friends with them and possibly help them learn how to turn into there nightmare form during the day, without covering the windows." I turn around and look at them, "Damn you are tall. Let me just..." I slowly transform into my half demon form and reach there height level. "Now that I'm the same height as you, do you know how to talk?" "Yes." I look at Nightmare and nod. "Thank heaven. At least we don't have to try to do some weird sign language or some shit." I laugh slitly to myself, "Now that we have that recognized, will you try to cope with Chris being in your domain. I know that they were not hear before but you have to try and get along, because if you kill him, it won't end well on your end." The Nightmare's look at each other and Nightmare said, "What is your bargain?" "Well, I'm thinking you can try to not kill Chris every night, but at least try to be friends with him and in return I'll teach you how to turn into your Nightmare's from your plush form, during the day!" "Ok." Nightmare looks at his companions and nodded. "They all agree on the terms." "Yes! Oh and I already know your names. Nightmare, NM. FredBear, Nm Freddy, Nm Bonnie, Nm Chica, Nm Foxy, the three demon bears, plushtrap, and Nightmare BB." "Wh- How do you know that?" "A game! Well turn back into your Plush form so we can take these covers down." They turned back and we took them down. We all make our way out of Chris's room. "That was easier than I thought it would be." Said Chris sounding surprised. " Well sometimes you just have to talk, even tho alot of people say I talk to much, but sometimes talking can get you a long way."

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!! I didn't think this story would get to 4k reading about 2 months after posting it. Thankyou all so much! I'll update as soon as I can! Bye!