Spending FNAF's

My POV
I'm going to be working the night shift this week, so I'm not going to be working during the day. "Well I'm off to work the night shift!" "You better stay safe!" "I will." He grabs my waist and pulls me into a deep kiss, releasing it afterwards. "If any of those animatronics hurt you, I won't hesitate to dismantle them." "You won't have too." My horns show up slowly coming from shadows, then forming a solid form. "I keep forgetting you have a demon in you." "Of Course you did. Well I need you to take me to work." "Yeah. Yeah." We get in his car and make our way to the Pizzaria. After we get there, I get out and walk in. Walking past the animatronics and past pirate's Cove. Once I get in the office. The night started. "Hello! Hello hello!" "That annoying as phone call." I mite it because I already know how to do everything. "Bonnie's on the move." I click the light and he's at the window. "Why hello there Bonnie." I stare at him and let my eyes turn a bright yellow with slits in the center. He quickly turned around and left. "This is going to be really fucking easy." I heard Foxy come running. "Hey Y/n!" "Hey Foxy! Wanna sit with me?" "Yeah. I'll help you to get past the night." "You don't have too. You can just sit over there." "You sure?" "Yeah!" "Okay." He goes and sits behind me on the floor. I hear Chica walking down the hall. I click the light and she's at the window. I make my eyes turn yellow, letting my arms blacken. "If you want to get dismantled. Come right in." "I don't want to get dismantled." She quickly turned around and left. I change back into my original form and look at Foxy. "See there not gonna touch me. And I still have a lot of power. I look on the camera and see that Freddy is gone. "Oh your doing something different this time around." I change into my demon form completely and wait for him to show up at my door. He shows at the window and then at the door. He sees me. "Come in here and I will dismantle you and put you back together 3 times." He looked at me as if he was horrified. "I'm pretty sure you don't want that!" He quickly made his way back to the stage. Chica and Bonnie didn't try anything for the rest of the night so I just talked with Foxy. "So did you have any anger issues yesterday?" "No. I didn't have any mad spells or anything like that. All the kids loved me. And I love the new look you gave me!" "Your welcome." "I'm sorry that there trying to kill you." "It's alright." "Well it's almost 6:00, so I should go back to Pirate's Cove." "Do what you have to. And if they ask any questions, give them the truth." "I will Y/n."
William POV
I'm really worried. I hope she is ok. I hear my phone go off, I look at it, to see that it is Y/n. "Hey can you come pick me up. I finished the night." "Yeah! I'm on my way." "Ok see ya when you get here. Love you." "Love you too bye." "Bye." She hung up the phone and I made my way to the Pizzaria. I get there to see Y/n sitting in a bench outside. She saw me and got up quickly making her way over to me. "How was the night?" "It was good the Animatronics tried the first 30 minutes, but after that they didn't try at all." "Why?" "Because I scared them. Foxy just came in and sat behind me on the floor." "Really?" "Yeah! I told you he won't attack me because I fixed him." "Well that's good." "We got in the car and drove home. It was silent for awhile until we were closer to home. "When I was outside the Pizzaria. It felt like someone was watching me." "What?" "Yeah. That's why I rushed to your car. Even tho, I could have just scared them by turning completely into my demon." "And you didn't think about that then?" "Nope. It didn't even cross my mind." "Wow. Your so hopeless." "I know." We got home shortly after and walked in. "God I'm exhausted." "I would expect you to be tired. You stayed a full 6 hours up at night trying to stay alive." "The others night will be easy. Except for Golden Freddy." "Wait. Golden Freddy." "Yeah. He doesn't come until the 5th night." I've played the game." "There's a game?" "Yeah. But don't worry about that. I'm going to sleep because I'm really fucking tired." "Ok." He kisses me softly, he picks me up quickly, making our way to his room. He put me on the bed, laying down next to me. "Good Night Will." "Good night Y/n."

I hope you guys like this part! Thankyou guys for reading!