Is he in l-love with m-me!?

Williams POV
Why did I kiss her. She looked so vulnerable under my grasp. She's so small. I don't know what this feeling is. I walked into the kitchen and leaned on the counter with my head din my hands. I don't understand. (Y/n) came down stairs and walked in the kitchen and poured her some Tea. (Author-Chan: I'm a tea person! I love Tea.) She got up on the counter and started to drink her tea. I walked to the front of her and said, "Why do you make me fell this way?" A little to loudly and she asked, "Make you feel what way?" I rushly said, "Nothing." I went to my room and grabbed my knife. And told (y/n) that I was going out. I went out and (y/n) said, "Can I come with you? Please!" "Fine! stop annoying me." We walked in the path and I saw a little kid. I said, "Do you need help little one?" "Y-Yeah. I lost my mom." "Well let me help you." The little kid turned around and I pulled my knife out and killed him. The blood was on my hands as I let out a laugh of craziness. "You good Fam." I turn around and See (y/n) standing there with a straight face. "Are you not scared?" "Why would I be I already knew you killed people." "How?" "Oh I don't know maybe because you tried to kill me." "That is true but you don't have to be cocky with me." "I'm not being cocky. Dumb ass." "Yeah right. Let's get home." "Ok." After we got home I went and took a shower, then changed into some comfortable clothes and layed on the bed. (Y/n) was already on the bed drawing something. She drew a tribal feather of some sort. It looked really good. "That's looks really good." "Thanks I guess. It's not my best artwork." "You have more?" "Uh yeah. I have drawn ever since I was like 12 years old and I have alot of art." "Oh that's cool. I guess." "Are you trying to memic me?" "Noooo. What makes you say that?" "You are memicing me!" She hits me in the arm.
(Y/n) POV
He was memicing me so I hit him in the arm. William said, "Don't do that again, (y/n)." "Or what?" He was silent. He then pushed me on the bed with my arms pinned above my head and said, "Don't do that again." I looked to the side not wanting to make I contact with him. I then felt his hand harshly grab my chin and make me look at him. I watched as he took a quick glance at my lips and then kiss me. After he kissed me, he said, "I don't know what it is about you. But everytime I'm around you I can't control my feelings. I feel like I have feelings for you or something." I started to turn a dark red. He saw this and Smirked. "W-What is it William?" "You like me don't you." "N-No I don't!" "He said, "No need to hide it sweetheart. I know you love me." "God Damnit! Fine I like you! You happy now you fuck head! Let go of me!" "Don't got an attitude with me." "Whatever." He didn't let go of me yet. "Um could you let go of me." "How about no." He layed down and put me laying on top of him with his arms around my waist. I was turning even more red by the second. I knew he wasn't gonna let me go so I just layed there... on top of him. After a while I felt my eyes getting heavy and I drifted to sleep. The next morning I woke up still on top of him but his arms where looser so I used this opportunity to get up and change. I changed into a dark blue sweeter. Black leggings and some dark blue boots. I went down stairs and started cooking. "Good Morning love." I nearly jumped out of my skin when he said that. "Good Morning Will." "I forgot to ask you something. Would you like to work as a mechanic at our pizzaria." I quickly said, "Yes! I know how to work on things like that and I also like to fix things so yeah I'll work there." "Ok I'll tell Henry and I'll get your outfit for you." "Ok." I finished cooking for everyone and called the kids down. "They all sat down and ate there food. Since it was a Sunday, I decided that we all should go somewhere."How about we go somewhere?" William said "Sounds like a good idea. But where are we gonna go." "Where do you guys wanna go?" I asked the kids. They all said, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" "Then that's where we will go!" Get dressed your 3. They all ran up stairs. "Well I guess I can tell Henry that you accepted the job." "Yeah and you can get my suit also." "True." After the kids finished changing we all headed to the pizzaria. When we got there we let them go play and William led me to Henry to tell him I accepted the job offering. We walked into Henry's office and he said. "You must be (y/n)! It is a pleasure meeting you." "Henry she excepted the job offering." "She did. That's good to know. You won't start your shift til tomorrow. So Will can get your outfit and he can show you some things that you might not know." "Ok. I promise I will work extra hard to make sure the electrics and animatronics work in excellent condition." "I can already tell that you are going to be an excellent worker! Will lead her too your office and get her work uniform." "Will do." We leave his office and I saw hold up let's check on the kids. I yell there names and all three come running. Good "Y'all having fun!" "Yeah!" That's good! Keep having fun and stay safe." Me and William go to his office and I sit in his seat. He says, "Get out of my seat." "No." I'm just gonna sit here and wait for you to get my work uniform." "Fine whatever." He left and not shortly after came back with the uniform. "This is your uniform." I take it from his hands and look at it. "Does it have to be purple? I'm not against the color but really?" "I want you to look like me." "Oh that's reasurring." "Do you need to be taught anything?" "No I basically know almost everything about fixing things so nah not really." "Good well let's go and get the kids and go home." "Ok." While we were go back to the car I felt as if I was being watched. So I looked around and Saw William looking at me.
William's POV
While we were walking back to the car, I just couldn't help look at (y/n). There something so interesting about her. It's so hard to understand these feelings. We got in the car and went home. When I unlocked the door the kids ran inside and it was just me and (y/n). " Um...        (Y/n)?" "Yeah William?" She looked my way and I locked my lips with hers. I put one of my hands around her waist and the other one on her cheek. I could tell she was surprised at first but she finally relaxed and kissed back. I released and took some breathes just as she did. I said, "I think I really like you." "You figure that out now." "Hey it's hard for me to understand my emotions." "Yeah yeah I know. I'm going inside Will. I love you." "I love you too."

I hope you enjoyed this part. I had alot of fun writing this one as did the one before. See ya later.