An Unexpected Day

My POV
William woke up and got up. "Getting ready for work William." "Yep you can rest or do stuff at the house." "Ok." "Bye Y/n. Love you." "Love you too." He leans down and kisses my lips softly. "See you when I get home!" "Bye!" After that he left the house and went to work. "Well let's see what I can do around the house." I walk around the house and see alot of stuff. And start doing it. I get my phone and connect it to a surround system and turn it all the way up. Not to mention I listen to rock so, it start blasting rock music through the speakers. I start to cleaning the house. After so, I wash the dishes, and clothes. I then proceeded to mop the floor, vacuum, dust, clean the windows. After awhile I didn't realize the kids were going to be home soon, so I was still running around the house doing stuff. I even cleaned the kids room up and I don't like the fucking stuffed toys in Chris's room. Because they are his nightmares. And I know that the FredBear stuffed toy, watches his every move. I walk down stairs with a basket of clothes in my hands and miss the last step and fall. I start laughing at myself. "Are you okay Y/n?" I look up and see the kids. "Hey kids. Um. Didn't know you were here." "Well that's probably because your blasting rock music through out the entire house." Michael says sarcastically. "Let me guess you listen to rock also." "Yea. It's sound really good." "I see you still have that mask of yours." I say pointing to the foxy mask. "Yea. He's my favorite Animatronic." "I also know you bully Chris." "I dont bully him." "Yes you do. I've heard him cry multiple times." I quickly get up picking up all the clothes that fell out of the basket and walk to the wash room. "So have you been cleaning the house the entire day?" "Yes. I also cleaned your room and washed dishes. I'm still washing clothes. Why don't you were something other than your grey sleeveless jacket and shorts" "it's so plain. Change into something else. Trust me you'll like your new look." "Fine." He changes and puts his dirty clothes in the basket. "This looks ok." I look over and say, "That looks amazing." "Show off to your friends." "Can I invite them over." "Sure but don't you dare put a finger on Chris. Or I will tell your father." "Yes Ma'am." "D-Did you just say yes ma'am?" "Uhhhh. No." "You did. That's funny. Thankyou Michael." After alittle while Williams got home and I still had a lot of time. I turned the volume down. "My friends are almost here!" "Ok!" After a short while, I hear a knock at the door. "I run over and open the door. "You must be Michael's friends." "Yeah we are. You got a problem with that." "You better watch ya mouth." "What are you gonna do about it?" "Guys chill. I wouldn't mess with her. She'll beat you in a matter of seconds." "She's a women! She's weak!" "Y/n? Is everything ok?" "Yes everything is okay William." "Okay." He walked away. "Come on in." I walk away and hear one of the guys say, "She's hot. Are you dating her or something Michael." "No. That's my dad's girlfriend. She got here a couple months ago." "Oh. She hot tho." My eyes turn a bright red. He better not try anything. I walk into the kitchen leaning on one of the counter's. "Hey Y/n are you ok?" "Yeah. I just don't like Michael's friends." "One of them said I looked hot." "Well if they touch you they are going to have a very unpleasant day and you know you can't turn into your demon form." "I know." He walks to the front of me and puts his hands on the counter on either side of me. I looks down at me. "Your mine. If he touches you, I'll break him." "I know." He leans down kissing me slowly, making it more intense. "We shouldn't being so this in the kitchen." "Fine. He turns around and squats. "Get on my back." "Ok." I say as I laugh softly. I get on his back putting my hands on his shoulders. He picks me up putting his hands under my ass, making our way up the stairs. My cheeks were turning a dark crimson. After we got to his room his went to the front of the bed and dropped me. "Why did you drop me?" I started laughing really loud. "Why are you laughing?" "I don't know!" I continue laughing. "Your amazing." "I know." He leaned towards me and slowly kissed me. "I love you Y/n." He kisses me again. "I love you too." "STOP BULLYING HIM!" Me and Will quickly made our way to where they were. "Stop bullying him Simon!" One of his friends goes to hit Chris, while the other two were holding Michael and Elizabeth. "THAT IS ENOUGH!"
Williams POV
"THAT IS ENOUGH!" I look over at Y/n. "You three are not welcome here! Get out! Now!" Her voice started to turn demon-like. "Y/n. Calm down." "What the hell are you going to do about it bitch!" Her hands started to turn black and she walked up to him turning completely into her demon form. "This is what I'm going to do." She grabbed for his arm and grabbed the other two putting them under her arms. She walks down stairs and opens the door with unseen power throwing them out of the door. "You are to never come back! Or you will not like what happens next!" She slams the door closed and watches them scurry away through the little window on either side of the door. "How pathetic." She slowly turns back to normal running back to the kids. "Are you okay?!" "Y-Yeah." She looks at Michael and see's that he is wearing his mask. "Michael. Why are you wearing that God forsaken mask." He realizes he's wearing it and takes it off, throwing it to the side. I see Michael's face, they hit him. Y/n asked in a tone that showed she was getting irritated by the second. "Michael. Were they forcing you to bully Chris." He slowly nodded his head. "They hurt you didn't they." He nodded again. Y/n said calmy to all three of them. "Come here. All three of you." They crawled to her, and for the first time, I saw Micheal cry. "I will never let anyone hurt you, ever again. As long as you are in my care, you will never get hurt. I promise on my soul." While I looked at her, I can't help but think. She is the women I need, she'll be there for me and my family no matter what. I noticed there cry's were getting louder and louder. I leaned down, "Come here Michael." He looked over at me and crawled to me. "I'm sorry I haven't been the best father since your mother died. I will try my best to become a better father." "Thankyou Dad." I hugged him tightly, hearing his cry gradually get louder. "Sh. It's okay. Your okay."

I hope you guys liked this part! Also thankyou for 1k reads! It means so much to me! THANKYOU SO MUCH!