Unleashing My inner Demon

Williams POV
Oh no. She snapped. Those spirits are fucked. She started changing into her demon form and walked down to the basement. I followed her, not wanting to piss her off. She sat down and conjured a white writing pencil, drawing a pentagram on the floor. "Come on spiritsss. I know your here. Come out. And stop hiding. You will not do this anymore. I will not allow you to torment him anymore. "What are you gonna do about it? You can't even touch a crusifix." "Says who?" She summons a crusifix, holding it in her hand."I'm immune to the crusifix. It does not harm me." "H-how?!" I have my ways. I hereby banish you from this world. You will go to hell where you belong! Don't try to come back. I will have Satan himself pull you back!" They disappeared. I could feel a heavy weight just disappear. They're gone! "Thankyou Y/n!" "Your Welcome William." She slowly turned back to normal, collapsing. "Y/n!" "I'm fine. Just used to much of my stamina." She gets up slowly. I pick her up bridal style. Kissing her lips. "Thankyou y/n." "Your welcome." I took her upstairs and put her on the couch letting her rest for awhile, as I cooked lunch for the kids and Y/n. After about 2 hours, I finished the food, putting it on the table. I heard Y/n move on the couch. "Your awake." "Yeah. I got my energy back also. What's that amazing smell?" I watch as she turns her head towards the kitchen. "You cooked. It smells delicious." She goes to the kitchen quickly sitting down. "I'll get the kids. You stay here." "Okie!" Man, she's cute. I make my way upstairs, and yell for the kids. "Kids! The foods done!" "Yay! Let's go eat!" They all ran down the steps. I stood at the top of the stairs. Chris tripped on the last step I quickly ran down but, Y/n caught him. "Are you okay Chris? Your not hurt anywhere?" "N-No. Thankyou Y/n!" "Your welcome. Go sit down." I walk down the stairs and look at y/n. "Thankyou for catching him." "Your welcome." I grab her wrist pulling her into a kiss.
Y/n POV
He released from the kiss. "Daddy has fallen in love!" Elizabeth chanted. "You will too. And he better treat you right. Or I will have to have a talk with him or kill him. Either one would do!" I say. "What?! Why would you kill him?!" "If he treats you wrong. Then he does not deserve to be with you. And if he doesn't want to let go of you, then I'll just have to rip you from him." "Ok! Ok! Now let's eat!" "Yeah! Yeah!" We all sat down and ate our food. After a little while we all finished eating. I headed to William's room, grabbing some clothes to take a shower. I go to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I turn the shower on. Letting it warm as I take my clothes off. It finally got warm and I got in, letting the warm water run down my back. I tilt my head up, with my eyes closed and think, this feels good. I lean my head down and open my eyes to see blood. I scream in horror quickly jumping out of the shower not knowing why I see blood. I look at myself and see blood on my hands. I curl into a ball, because I was scared. I didn't know what was happening. I suddenly hear the door break open. "Y/n!? Are you okay!?" "T-There's b-blood everywhere. I... W-Why is there b-blood? I-I d-didnt do a-anything. I-I'm Scared. P-please help me." I start rocking my self on the floor. "Y/n. Everything gonna be okay. There is no blood. Your okay." I feel my self get wrapped up in one of the towels and lifted off the ground. I knew it was William. "I-Is this the p-payback of those c-cursed children. They m-must want me t-to suffer." "Y/n calm down. Your gonna be okay. I'm gonna let you dry yourself off and get dressed. Then we can talk about." I nod my head slowly. I dry my self off and get dressed into a sleeveless shirt, one of William's black jacket's and put on some gym shorts. Opening the door I see William, right across from the door. I walk up to him, giving him a hug. "I was scared Will. I didn't know what happened." I feel my chin getting lifted up to look into his eyes. "I know it scared you, I understand how it must have felt. Trust me, when I lost my wife, I went insane. I was devastated to know she was gone. But you have helped me have a new hope. Y/n. I love you. And if there is anything I can do to help you. I'll help you." "T-Thankyou William." I feel my tears start to trail my face. He uses his thumb to wipe them away, leaning down, kissing my lips. "I love you Y/n."

I'm hoping you guys like this part! And I know I haven't updated for the ones who have been reading. Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! All for reading my story! I have other, stories also! So If you'd like to go and read those! You can! Totally up to you! Talk to ya next time!