Okay

"Alia aunty has been arrested mom. She was sent to jail for everything that happened. She manipulated the family. She was pretending to be nice mom. Is this whole thing really worth it. What are you even worried about ? Prachi is the sweetest girls and she totally respects you. I don't see where the problem is.." reasons Ranbir 

'Ranbir whatever happened could actually have been a plan  of Pragya and Prachi. We can't say anything or sure. I know Ria and I have seen her grow. Ria is the best choice for you. ' argues Pallavi.

"I am not aunty", interrupts Riya. Ria says, "as a matter of fact, I believe that Prachi is the right match for Ranbir and both of them complete each other. Though it's true that I really liked Ranbir before but Ranbir loves Prachi and Prachi is my elder sister. They are happy together and it is right for me to step away. In fact, I am planning to go abroad for a few years to develop my business."

"I know that you are doing this just because of Ranbir. My dear, we can still make this work", remarks Pallavi, to everyone's annoyance.

"My life is mine to live Pallavi aunty and I don't revolve around Ranbir. We don't belong together, the sooner you learn that the better". Everyone storms out of the room except Pallavi and her mother-in-law.

"See Pallo, it is your call now. When the son grows up, we have to make a friend of him. He has grown us, either you can be his beloved advisor or you can be an arrogant and possessive mother who chose insecurities over her child's happiness.", Grandma went on to add, "Open your mind to Prachi. I don't think that she's a bad girl."

Pallavi starts considering the advise and decides to pay a visit to Prachi, meanwhile Ranbir climbs in from the window to Prachi's room. "How old fashioned. I have become old fashioned in your love chikchikki." Prachi looks around stunned and starts scolding Ranbir. With all the pressure of the communication she overheard, her head was about to burst out.

P: We won't work out Ranbir. No one is happy with this union. I can't be selfish enough to so this.

R: No, don't even go there Prachi. I can't live without you. I need you like oxygen.

P: I need you too Ranbir but not at the cost of Pallavi aunty or Riya. They are both pieces of our lives.

R: Please don't give up on us Prachi. We can pull this off. We'll make it work. Riya told mom today that she doesn't want to marry me. Please Prachi.

Pallavi hears this communication from the background and her heart eases. 'Prachi is not a bad girl' echoing in her mind. The conversation behind her lulls and she decides then that she won't interfere between love anymore. This is it.

Palllavi enters the room and envelops Prachi in a hug and says, "Will you be my daughter-in-law? I was blinded by lies and insecurities but deep down I know that you're a good girl. Give me another chance and marry my son, Prachi. He loves you. Prachi starts crying and Riya enters the room. Prachi sees Riya as of trying to ask for permission. Riya smiles at Prachi with joy in her eyes. This is the acceptance that Prachi needed. Prachi agrees to Pallavi and Pallavi gives Prachi some gold bangles as gifts.

The news is shared with everyone and the family celebrates. Raj (Abhi's Brother) interrupts the  family dinner to share the news of a huge business success. The entire family is overjoyed over a dinner celebration. Everyone is deciding on dresses and venues and dates of engagement. Abhi and Pragya are happy for their daughters and so in love with each other.