Save Ria ✔️

Ria was in turmoil. Filled by the encouragement of Alia in the direction of committing suicide, she couldn't think of rational reason. The words that both Ranbir and her parents hated her kept going in her thoughts. A women in her twenties with quirky braids appeared in a car. She saw Ria and immediately came to her. Ria was in a trance and about to jump but the beautiful girl caught her and pushed her away from the edge of the mountain.
"There is nothing for me to live in this world, why did you push me away from the cliff?" said Ria frustrated on her rescuer.
"There is so much to live for, how old are you? A young women like yourself has so much to live for. You have yourself to live for! Wake up! If no one loves you then love yourself! Why do you have to jump from a cliff?" Replied Ciara equally frustrated.
"But Ranbir hates me! He's my life. I cannot live without him. He was always with me. If not for Prachi, we would have been together. I'm the only person he should love." said Ria trying to justify the suicide attempt.
Ciara was dumbfounded at how Ria who seemed to be a well educated girl wanted to give away her life just for one dude. "Sweetheart, he's a jerk. Why die for a such a man? He promised you a happy life and fell for another. That kind of man is not worthy of you..."
"No! He's a very sweet guy and I love him. I just have to do something to make him realise that I'm his true love and not Prachi. Prachi came from nowhere, Ranbir should only love me. My parents should only love me."
"Wait! Did this guy ever promised a life with you?"
"He did but I didn't accept and he went forward. He started thinking that Prachi is the person he loves. I love him, he should just love me!", replied Ria.
"Honey, people don't love you because you love them. Please love yourself instead of dying for unrequited love. Go out there make a career for yourself. You look smart and educated. Would you like to work in my office?"
They exchanged numbers, had lunch and stayed together till Ria was calm. They became familiar with each other like long lost sisters and went in their separate ways.
Ria had realised by now that she needed to move on. Move on with her life.

Meanwhile, Abhi Mehra (Ria's Dad) fixes her engagement with Ranbir.  As soon as Ria gets home, she's congratulated. She gets confused but when they break the news of engagement to her, hope flickers through her eyes. When Ranbir comes back home after proposing Prachi and the family tells him everything, he's outraged and throws a tantrum telling everyone that he loves Prachi. Ranbir goes on and says, "Prachi is the air I breathes". Ria's last thread of hope shatters and she decides to annul the engagement. The decision of engagement was withdrawn much to the dismay of Rabir's mom.
*****
Stay connected to know how the story unfolds!