Balam Pichkari

Prachi comes out of the try room in the most beautiful red, Ranbir had ever seen. He could put his heart under the feat of Prachi and still be a happy man. Ranveer wouldn't mind having Prachi run a bulldozer over him because that's how love makes you feel (according to Ranveer).

Rhea and Sahana start squealing because Prachi had found her dress. Both the mothers, Pragya and Pallavi held hands and smiled at Prachi because she looked like a princess of ancient India. Prachi's body is sour from wedding shopping. She has tried over a hundred dressed and bought about twenty but this one makes her heart thump because a dream has some true. Her cheeks turn red to match the colour of the beautiful wedding dress. This is it! Pragya hugs Prachi and after a loud cheer from the entire family, Prachi goes back to change out of her dress. Meanwhile, all the other parties busy themselves, trying to find their own dresses.

Ranveer sneaks away from the family and goes to the try room door. He stands there and calls out to Prachi.

R: Chikchiki, I won't survive this. I thinks it's happening again.
P: what is ? (Prachi opens the lock and comes out.)
R: I'm falling for you again and again Prachi.

Prachi's breath hitches at the sweetness in Ranbeer's words. Her blush deepens and they just stand there, staring at each other. Completely engulfed in love and desire.

A few days later the engagement celebration is decided on the day of Holi. Romance is in the air. The to be bride and  groom are dressing up in there rooms. They can barely contain there joy. They are not the only ones though. The entire household has gone crazy. The entire city is invited to the Holi party where the engagement of Ranveer and Prachi will take place.
All the girls are teasing and dressing Prachi up while Pragya is smiling and watching her girls. Abhi comes in and takes Pragya in for a hug as they both dreamily look at their daughters remembering their own moments. As usual Abhi was the first to colour Pragya and vice versa.

Abhi extends his hand for Prachi while Pragya wraps her arms around Ria. They exit the room, meanwhile Ranveer comes out with his parents from the opposite hallway. Ranveer and Prachi stop in their tracks, taking the time to look at each other. They appreciate each other with sparkly eyes. 'Can someone be more breathtaking?' This is the only thought going through their minds.

Prachi's dress 👗

Prachi's dress 👗

All the other family members are greeting each other and putting colour on each other. Before anyone can take the chance, Ranveer possessively rushed over and spreads colour over the cheeks of Prachi. The families start laughter and Prachi looks here and there and blushes deeper than the colour on her cheeks.

Ranveer pays no attention to all the people around him. He simply bows his head a little, indicating Prachi to do colour him. Prachi hesitates and the family members teasingly depart then Prachi rub the powder over Ranveers cheeks and smiles. They both like being the first for each other and silently declare their territory. They hold hands and slowly walk towards the exit of the house to the party in the backyard.

The backyard in the shared house of four businessmen are pretty big.... (Purab, Raj, Abhi and Ranveer's daddy)

They play Holi with everyone and dance. They are all coloured and Ranveer in the most cliche of dances puts the ring on Prachi's finger. A loud cheer seals the deal and now Prachi is officially Ranveer's. They play around for an entire day, even after everyone retires.

They danced, got pictures clicked and played with water balloons. By the end of the day, both of them were soaked, sitting on a swing looking at the setting sun. Prachi slowly slid her hand in the Ranveers belly and put her head in his shoulder. Ranveer felt his body hair stand in attention with the thrill of his woman's touch. He slid closer and they both snuggled in the slight breeze and beautiful evening of their engagement.