Meanwhile

The mansion of the four biggest businessmen from the entertainment industry is in complete ruckus. Prachi and Ranbeer will marry soon!

Aaaaaaaaaa!!

They have hired 3 wedding planning, 7 security agencies and a few dozen fashion designers . ;)

You can never have enough clothes in big fat Indian weddings ♥️

~~Meanwhile, at Ciara's office~~
Sidhart: I have not even left boss! Can you please stop eating your husband's face?

Ciara: stop bothering me. Go do your work.

Ciara goes back to kissing her husband on his lap in the office chair.

Sidhart: I'll be leaving the office very soon anyway. I'll be joining my uncle's business next week. You don't want me to hire someone to fill my shoes?

Ciara: I have found your replacement. Her name is Ria. I have already put her number in your system. Call her for work next week after her sister's wedding.

Sidhart: My brother is also marrying this week btw.... Maybe it's luck. I'll just show her the ropes next week. You can give me a off for this week.

Ciara: sure 👍🏼

~ Sidhart ♥️ Ria ~

Maybe ?

Hi guys, I'm back. Thanks for all the motivation! Do let me know if we should let Ria have her romance. This is HEA for all kinda book so.... Maybe ?