United ✔️

Ria has been sobbing in her room for a while now. Yesterday's drama was so depressing. She could feel her world shatter. She felt like she was running through immense darkness with no source of light. There was a knock on the door and Alia entered the room.
*Evil Background Music*
"Ria, sweetheart let's go have lunch?", asked Alia.
"Sorry bhuji, I'm not feeling like having food", replies Ria.
Inwardly smiling, Alia slowly approached Ria. She approached her like a beast appearing to be harmless. She sat near Ria and said, "Dear, it's ok if you don't have anyone who loves you. I'm always with you".
Ria started brawling when she heard that no one loves her. She was about to hug Alia when she heard the sound of a slap. There stood Pragya looking like a nuclear bomb. Her face red with anger. "How dare you Alia? I love my daughter, we all love her! Her father loves her!", yelled Pragya. She spat at her face and fell on the bed near Ria. "Ria, I'm sorry that you had to go through this baby. Mumma loves you! Please!", Pragya couldn't form coherent words because she was wailing too.
Ria couldn't hold back anymore and hugged her mom and kept yelling her name and kept complaining. Alia was about to say something when her face paled. Abhi was standing right in front of her and now she knew that there was no escape. Her position in the house will go to Pragya again.
While Pragya and Ria were having there emotional and teary reunion, Abhi was fuming like a volcano. How is it possible? Alia was manipulating Ria under his nose and he had no idea. He let Alia raise his lovely daughter. How could he be so ignorant. Alia was taking advantage of his trust over and over again. With the communication between Pragya and Ria, it was crystal clear that Alia had a criminal mind.
Abhi lifted Alia up from her arm and took her to the hall with brute strength. Pragya and Ria followed, trying to calm him down.
Entire household gathered in the hallway. All the sins of Alia were revealed and she was handed over to the police. Poorab completely agreeing to the decision. Well, he never really loved Alia anyway. Her son was not hers to begin with. It was all smooth. No one stood for her and it was her fate. She should have worried about her life instead of thinking of her authority in the family.
Prachi enters the scene with Shahana. Ranbir and his family right behind them.