Prabhi Side Story

Pragya wakes up gently at her hubby's touch on the cheek. She smiles brightly at him. Abhi's heart throbs at the wonder his wife is. She colours his world.

A: Happy Holi love
P: Happy holi

Pragya looks for colour but doesn't find any around her so she embraces Abhi and rubs her cheeks on this face allowing the colour to spread over him too. Abhi smiles because he did a good job at hiding the powder. It's not like he needs any tricks to hug Pragya but having Pragya take the initiative is simply wonderful. When Pragya slowly withdraws, Abhi quickly pulls her back pecking her lips and slowly kissing her like her lips are the source of last drop of drinking wanted in the world.

Pragya blushes deeper than the colour on her cheeks. Early morning romance is the best. Abhi grabs the plate of food and brings it between them.

P: What time is it ?
A: 8:00 AM
P: I was supposed to prepare things! Why didn't you wake me up?
A: you didn't sleep till late last night chashmish. Your eyes will hurt if you don't rest properly.
P: our daughter is getting engaged today.
A: I have patrolled the whole backyard twice with Ria and everything's perfect.

Before Pragya can continue her banter, she gets  a peck on the lips and another on the cheek and a few more all over the face before she sighs and says, "thank you".

A: I love you.

They snuggle and have food while talking about Prachi and Riya. Then they bathe together and get dressed in matching white and yellow clothes. Well, this is what love and romance looks like to me in late 40s/early 50s. It's soothing in a passionate way 😉