𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jia's POV

I hugged Jake tightly as he came back to normal. Moreover he was fine with no injuries. My heart was beating fast as I had problems breathing between my salty tears. I sniffled coming back to reality thinking I was hugging him all these while and he stood there in my level not moving at all. Uhh embarrassing.

I slowly pulled away not making eye contact as wiped away my tears before getting up. Hesitating to look up, I finally managed to meet his eyes which were hesitating to meet mine as well. He scratched his neck looking away, "y-you can stay here today."

He said out before going upstairs to his room locking the door as I finally let out a big sigh falling on the couch. The power had come back by now but I was exhausted right now to go back to my apartment so I just laid down on the couch drifting off to sleep.

-

I felt my cheeks getting poked harshly as I frowned in my sleep moving a bit. "Wake up." A voice coldly said as I groaned turning the other way. I screamed lightly when I felt someone flick on my head hard with their finger causing me to abruptly get up with an annoyed face. "What the heck?" I said out caressing my forehead and looked ahead seeing Jake. Seriously this boy.

He casually looked at me before pointing outside towards the window as I looked at that direction. "It's morning. Go to your own place now." He is bent on making me leave the house. I gave up and stood up sighing, about to leave the house but stopped. "Won't you eat?" Asking him I waited for a positive response but he just ignored the crap out of me.

"You do know you need to eat." Gathering up my courage I walked towards his kitchen opening the counter with the hope that he had something to eat today. And to my surprise he actually didn't have anything. Doesn't he eat? "Don't you eat?" Turning around I saw him reading a book casually without even looking at me. Narrowing my eyes I waked towards him and quickly grabbed the book from his hand making him look up at me furiously.

"Can't you just go instead of getting into my business?" Wow that was harsh. I startled a bit as he tried snatching the book but I wouldn't give him. He's not the only one stubborn here. And he should know it. "Can't you just answer properly instead of being rude?" We made intense eye contact as I hid the book behind me. He sighed totally not in a mood to fight with me or use his powers. Seeming to be hesitant he just closed his eyes backing away.

"Jake you can't ignore everyone and not take care of your health. You need energy as well."

"What's the use? I don't want to eat. Not like eating with cure my anger or something." Now I get it. I could understand that he would hurt others more if he was even more energetic so he was trying to be all weak which is not an option at all. "Eating won't help but I will so-" I got cut off as his phone started ringing revealing the id Jay.

"What?"

"Is Jia there?"

"Yes." Jake put the phone on speaker mode.

"Freak is she mad or what? Why didn't she lock the door before going out? Someone broke into her house yesterday. Great tell her to come here." I heard everything since the call was on speaker mode and my eyes widened. Quickly taking my switched off phone I got outside the house and ran over to my apartment only to see a couple of police cars and Jay's one.

"Ahhh." I almost cried out entering the house in a hurry. Everything was messed up. Someone broke into my apartment and stole all my things. Great. Just great. I bit my lips with the hope that my luggage was still fine and thankfully my clothes were still available but all my money. They took it all. I ran my hands through my hair tearing a couple strands before almost tearing up.

"Hey you okay?" Jay asked me seeing me so stressed up while I stood there questioning my entire existence. How am I gonna survive now? Not like Jay or whoever that professor is, he'll pay for my living expenses as well. I should probably jump off a cliff now. "You think I am?" I sighed looking down not knowing what to do.

"Miss why would you go out without securing your house?" The police officer strictly said as I gulped looking down without having any answer. It was indeed my fault. Careless. If only my fear wouldn't make me rush over to Jake's house without even locking all the doors.

-

"Just send me back to Daegu." I was sitting on the chair as my brain slowly lost all it's need to still be there. I was basically mourning right now. In another work you could call it overreacting but for me I actually didn't know what to do. And I was too afraid to stay in that house again all by myself. "Jia stop being so dead." Jay sighed giving me a glass of water as I looked down feeling all depressed.

(remember that moment when Jake was all depressed in i-land, that is Jia right now)

"I feel scared to stay here all by my own." I rested my head on the edge of the table wrapping it with my arms. Feeling that somebody entered the house, I didn't care to look up rather kept my eyes closed. "Oh Jake.." Huh what? How did he know where I lived? Uhh nevermind. I looked at him as we made eye contact and he immediately looked away.

"Oh uhh.." He couldn't say anything and neither was I in a position to hear anything. I sighed before throwing my head on the table again. "Wait I've an idea Jia." Jay said out excitedly as I looked at him with my sad eyes. "What?" He looked at me and then at Jake as we both stared at him in confusion.

"Why don't you stay at Jake's house?"

| | • • • • • | |

It takes me like 3 hours to just write one chapter 😭