chapter twelve

EPISODE TWO

By the time my body and mind agree on getting up, night sets in

By the time my body and mind agree on getting up, night sets in. I rub my arms slowly getting the feeling back to my extremities, I take slow and heavy steps down the stairs still groggy. Everyone sits around the living room finishing the show from yesterday, I give them the best smile I could muster, all eyes follow me as I slip on my shoes,'' Save me a burger.'' My voice is low and a bit rough from crying most of the day. I step around the couch giving all Liam, Debbie, and Carl a kiss on the forehead before doing the same to Fi, Lip, and Ian.

I stand in front of Kev and Vi with a sigh, leaning down catching both of them in a hug,'' I missed yall today.'' Fiona gives me the best smile she could,'' Where are you going?'' I go around to the door,'' Getting some energy out, I'll be back in the morning.'' I open the door before any of them could protest. The cool air nips at my skin, goosebumps running up my arms and back.

A van pulls in front of the house and Steve rolls down the driver-side mirror,'' Hey Ellis!'' He waves me over, I take timid steps to the man before he pulls out a medium-size box to me,'' For me?'' I question taking it slowly, Steve nods. I pull back the flaps finding all different types of paints and brushes with some canvases down at the bottom.

I can't help the huge smile on my face,'' Holy shit. Thank you so much, dude.'' Tears prick in my eyes before I blick several times for them to leave,'' I know you had a bad day today, just thought this would help.'' This time I can't blink the tears away,'' Damn dude, not one of my sisters 'boyfriends' ever bought me anything.'' At the mention of boyfriends, Steve cringes but still smiles.

I catch a glimpse of rows on rows of flowers,'' I hate to ask, but can I grab one of those. Going to see my boyfriend.'' My throat clinches at the word boyfriend. Steve reaches around bringing out a bouquet. I smile grabbing them,'' Thanks, man. You around?'' He gives me a nod before driving off.

I begin to Holly's house with a spring in my step, I arrive in a moment's time. I venture around to the back door catching Holly's gaze from the kitchen window, she waited for me. Holly unlocks the door and I have to hold myself back from pulling her close. She sits at the end of the table and I follow suit sitting across from her,'' Let's talk.'' I place the box beside my chair and hold the roses out to the blonde,'' I love you Holls.''

Holly crosses her arms,'' Not enough to come out for me.'' I place the roses down on the table and try not to let my anger show,'' What does it matter Holly? The way we live is fine, we barely go out in public.'' Holly's brows flare-up before she stands up quickly,'' We don't go out because you're ashamed of me, ashamed of being yourself.'' I clench my fists trying not to yell back at her,'' I love you Ellis, every part of me wants to always be by your side but I can't be with you knowing that I can't touch you whenever I want.''

I follow her pacing movements with my eyes, she goes through the chairs and around the couch over and over again,'' You piss me off, with your stupid eyes and your stupid hands. Im coming out. I can't wait for you to be ready any more,'' She speaks softly but I can tell her she fighting to keep her words down,'' I've waited 3 fucking years for you, why can't you be ready for me!'' Holly turns around sharply, her blonde hair hitting her face,'' I've loved you for so long and you can't be ready for me. Shows how much you love me back.''

How dare she think I don't love her more than anything, I quickly stand up and stand in front of her to stop her pacing,'' How dare you think I don't love you, I did everything for you. I lied to my brother for you.'' Holly scoffs stepping closer,'' You wouldn't have had to if you just came out!" I grit my teeth, my nose flares staring into her blueish/greenish eyes. Our faces are inches apart and pants leave Holly's mouth.

Faster than my brain could process, a
our lips connect and Holly's hands dip down my sweatpants. I lace my fingers through her hair pulling her closer. My body aches not being able to hold her as close as possible.

ooo so I had this in my drafts so here is a little treat for y'all