chapter ten

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢

I yawn, last night events filling my brain

I yawn, last night events filling my brain. A small smile finds its way on my face,'' Hand me some bags.'' Ian reaches back. I shove some bags into his grabby hands and hold some for myself. I push the door open almost in sync with Ian. My legs push me forwards,'' Hurry the hell up.'' I shout back at the boys.

I push through everyone who stands in the living until I place the bags on the counter. I quickly begin sorting through everyone's order and Steve quickly joins me,'' Burgers coming through.'' Ian says. I grab the napkins as well as my own burger. I follow Ian and Steve out into the living room,'' Uh, Lip. Napkins.'' Lip stands to get them,'' I can get it.'' Karen tells Lip. Lip quickly shakes his head,'' No, no, no. You sit.'' I roll my eyes, maybe I should have invited Holly. We haven't spoken since she yelled at me,'' No, you sit asshole. I already got them.'' I point to Lip.

I stand behind Ian waiting for everyone to get their food and sit down,'' Only ketchup.'' I reach over to grab it from Steve knowing that one was Debbies,'' Me. Me.'' I place the plate in her reaching grip,'' Thank you.'' Ian goes around Steve handing Lip and Karen their food. I give everyone at least one napkin for now and set them down on the coffee table,'' Extra onions, jalapenos.'' That one is V's Steven. V bursts through the door grabbing the plate,'' Me. Thank you.'' V looks down at Fiona who sits on the couch.'' Make room.''

V sets over the couch tugging her jacket off. Carl reaches for the nutter butters in Vs lap but quickly gets shut down,'' After you finish your shake and fries,'' Her eyes wonder over to Karen,'' Whos this.'' I move around the couch setting by Carls and Vs legs beside Debbie.'' This is Karen.'' Lip introduces his fuck buddy? girlfriend? Who knows, he wouldn't tell anybody,'' Hey, Karen. Nice top. What size are you?''

" Shh! Shut up!'' FIona hisses at V, the tv show turns on. I peel back the wrapping around my burger before sinking my teeth into the dead cow. My eyes on the tv but my mind doesn't pick up the words that reach my ears. My brain focuses on Holly. I could picture her sitting beside me right now, eating her chicken sandwich while we secretly held hands. Fuck, what did I do.

I understand where shes coming from. I don't even know why I want to keep it a secret anymore. Its just this feeling in my stomach that makes me feel sick everytime I think about telling them. I picture that when Im ready, the feeling will go away. Right? Im worried for a reason and when I resolve that reason, I should be able to tell everyone. There is a reason I feel that sickness otherwise It wouldn't be a problem right?

The door slams hard causing me to jump out of my brain,'' You okay, Frank?'' I look back and see Frank stumbling in with blood running down his face. I roll my eyes but feel my eyes widen as Ian stands up,'' Hey.'' I attempt to stop him grabbing his hand but he pulls away and continues to walk towards the drunk,'' That my shirt?'' Frank stares Ian down,'' Yeah.'' He starts walking towards Ian causing him to back up,'' Uh, I'm just asking.''

Frank pulls his head back and slams it hard on Ians nose. My cheeks fill with blood as I stand up. I lunge at the drunk before he could speak. I land on Frank, both of us falling on the ground, pulling my fist back and aiming it at his nose,'' Fucks wrong with you!'' I pull my fist back again until Frank reaches his fist up and hits my lip. I spit out blood onto his face before Lip drags me off of him,'' Fuck you.''

Steve drags the man to a stand and begins to yell at him.'' Your drunk, Frank. Drunk.'' Steve corners him,'' This is drunk?'' Frank asks. Lip pulls my chin up to look at him, checking out my busted lip,'' This isn't drunk? You wanna see drunk?'' Frank holds his arms out,'' Don't do this to your kids.'' Frank glares at him,'' She started it,'' He points at me,'' What are you, a tough guy, Steve? You think you're a fucking tough guy? Because you look like a premenstrual Filipino.''

Fiona quickly stands up in between them pushing Steve back,'' Steve, go. Get out. Hey. Just go.'' I look back at Ian whos nose continues to bleed, I squat beside him,'' Damn, he got you good.'' Veronica helps hold a napkin to his nose tilting his head back. Debbie pushes Steve out of room,'' Get out now. I mean it.'' Fiona yells at him. Frank continues to taunt the man who could take him in seconds. Fiona comes over and checks on Ians nose,'' Its a bloody nose and a busted lip. They're not dying.''

Veronica glances over at Frank,'' Really, Frank.'' Fiona gives me a look while checking my lip,'' Anybody notice that I'm bleeding?'' I roll my eyes,'' Fuck you.'' I spit at the grown man. He attempts to come over to me but Lip pushes him back shaking his head at him. Frank shakes him off and continues off into the kitchen,'' I'll go grab a wash cloth, you two just sit there.'' Fiona looks at us. I sit on the chair Ian was previously sitting, I look over at Karen who is sitting there shocked,'' Hey, I got a bruise?'' I ask. She looks over with wide eyes and nods her head.

this amazing editing job was done by me and I would like to say she is back for good this time