chapter six

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘

I walk into the Alibi with 70 bucks in my hand

I walk into the Alibi with 70 bucks in my hand. Kev's got a crowd today, didn't expect so many people in here. I shove my hands into my pockets and walk up to the bar waiting to catch Kev attention. I sit on a bar stool and glance around.

Kev comes out from around the back, he notices me and gives me a smile, I hold up the money making him smile even more, he hurries up and takes it,'' 70? How much was in there?'' I smirk and shrug,'' Shoulda nabbed it first, sucka'' He stares at me with disbelief.

The door opens and as soon as I look over, I roll my eyes. Fucking Frank, I pat the bar,'' Good talking to you Kev but I gotta go.'' Kev notices Frank and nods. I get off the stool and walk past Frank but not before he grabs my arm,'' Hey El! Why don't you let me buy you a drink?''

" Can't drink asshole.'' I yank my arm out of his grip,'' and don't call me that.'' I storm out of the bar trying to let the anger roll off of me, fucking prick. He has offered me a drink a hundred times and I repeatedly tell him I can't drink plus Im a minor. I roll my eyes, I can't let Frank get to me. I shove my hands into my sweatshirt pockets and begin my walk to Holly's house.

 I shove my hands into my sweatshirt pockets and begin my walk to Holly's house

I give Holly a quick peck on the lips before continuing studying. After awhile I look up and see Holly staring at me,'' Everything okay, Holls?'' She quickly nods and looks back down at her textbook. I lick my dry lips and start reading again.

Someone knocks on the door 3 times before opening the door,'' Hi girls.'' Sheila appears with a smile, I give her one back,'' I didn't know Ian was gonna be here.'' My heartbeat picks up and I feel it thumping hard in my neck,'' What the hell is he doing here?'' He thinks Im at Thomas's house, fuck. What is he gonna think? He has told me all of his secrets and I can't even tell him about Holly, oh god. I feel queasy. Im a horrible sister, we made a promise to tell each other everything when we were younger and I can't even tell him about Holly.

I hold my hand over my mouth as I gag, Sheila and Holly quickly rush over and start asking if Im okay, no Im not. When Ian told me he was gay, I was so happy he felt comfortable to tell me. What is.. How is he gonna react when I couldn't tell him my secret. My nose burns while tears prick my eyes. I take a deep breath trying to get rid of my shaking.

" Im fine.'' I stop their questions, though both are not convinced. I can just tell him that I left Thomas's place and came over to Holly's. Im so fucking guilty, how can I expect him to tell me everything and I can't do the same. Sheila leaves and heads back downstairs, Holly continues to look at me with worry in her eyes, I give her a quick fake smile.

After awhile we hear a commotion downstairs, I quickly jump up and rush downstairs with Holly. Her dad, Eddie, is yelling and running around, Sheila is yelling and holding Karen in the kitchen with Ian running out the back, what the fuck is going on? Lip pushes past us and runs up the stairs. Fear runs up my back and I start to move as well, I run as fast as I can towards the front door.

" See you tomorrow!'' I yell back to Holly once I get the door unlocked and opened, I pick up all of our shoes, I hear yelling and Lip falling straight on his feet out of Karens window, Ian comes around the back.'' You guys are so fucking stupid!'' I yell, Lip starts to limp out of the white fenced in area,'' The further you run, the more I will kill you!''