chapter two

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘

Her hands touch all the right spots, I tangle my hands in her mop of blonde hair

Her hands touch all the right spots, I tangle my hands in her mop of blonde hair. Her lips are on mine, she grips my waist and pulls me closer. I slip my tongue into her mouth, we fight for dominance which I quickly win... I always win.

I pull back, her lips shyly trail down my neck. I bite my lip in pleasure once she finds that spot. I'm dazed for only a moment before I remember what I was doing. I place my hands on her face pulling her away gently.

She stares dumbfounded but I grip her hips and slowly lead us back onto her bed. I gently push her down to lay on her back, she stares up at me propping herself up with her elbows. I smirk and straddle her,'' Enjoy it, baby. This will be the only time I'll go slow.''

She reaches out to touch me but I pin her hands above her head in a swift motion, she lets out a small moan. Heat fills me and I lean down, I kiss her lips but only once before I move down to her neck. I kiss and suck leaving her a moaning mess until I trail up to her ear, I bite her ear lobe gently,'' Tell me what you want.''

She gulps,'' I want,'' My hands travel lower before she can finish,'' your clothes off.'' I smirk. I lick my bottom lip really slow making sure her eyes are on me. I trail my fingers up her sides bringing her shirt up a little, she visibly shivers and I stop knowing I did enough.

I lean back sitting on her crotch and pull off my shirt, her eyes light up and I can't help but smile. I put most of my weight on the bed and she timidly leans up testing what she can and can't do, I let her. She slowly takes her top off but it stops when it gets caught around her head. I chuckle before trying to help her.

She pulls her head up and smacks hard into my nose, it starts to throb in pain before something drips down my lip,'' Shit! I am so sorry.'' She finally gets her shirt off and looks up at me with worry in her eyes. I tense my body and hold my nose, I try to keep calm,'' Fuck! Jesus Holly.''

I get off her lap and pull back my hand, its coated in blood. Holly jumps up and makes me tilt my head back,'' Let's go to the bathroom. It looks bad.'' I nod as well as I can. I could see the guilt in her eyes, but I was too upset to do anything about it right now. She quickly pulls on her shirt and has to help me, which leaves us a laughing mess.

" I really am sorry.'' She sits me on the toilet seat. I smirk,'' You'll just have to make it up to me.'' I put my head straight to wink at her. Holly smirks coming closer with toilet paper, she straddles me and replaces my hand with the toilet paper,'' Oh yeah. I have so many ideas of what to do to you, are you sure you want this?''

" Always.''

After she spoke, the same guilty look appeared on her face, she felt really awful. I'm not good at making people feel better, so I thought flirting would help. She pulls back the toilet paper and I put my head back down, she chucks the bloody toilet paper into the trash can,'' All better.'' She kisses my forehead,'' What? You don't want to kiss my lips.'' I pucker out knowing full well that it's covered in blood. She rolls her eyes before giving me a quick peck.