chapter seven

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘

" Really? An old lady on the train?'' Fiona asks holding Lips foot, I roll my eyes at the boys poor excuse, we all know Fiona isn't a sucker" Oh yeah

" Really? An old lady on the train?'' Fiona asks holding Lips foot, I roll my eyes at the boys poor excuse, we all know Fiona isn't a sucker" Oh yeah. The doors were closing in on her walker. Lip barley got his foot in time to stop'' Lip lets out a scream when Fiona tries to bend his toes, I flinch back and grip Ian's bed which we both sit on,'' Jesus Fiona!''

" I can't remember whether thats good or bad,'' Fiona examines his foot, Lip lets out a sigh. Fiona looks up at us with a glare,'' More likely you guys jumped the turnstiles and he twisted it trying to outrun the transit cops.'' I could hear V's footsteps from the moment she got in the house, she slams open the door and notices whats going on.

" No! Always elevate extremities.'' V exclaims, storming into the room, the door smacking harshly against the wall. She pushes Fiona out of the way,'' Move before you give him a fucking embolism.'' Fiona pulls out the desk chair and sits beside Lip while V puts a pillow under his foot.

I play with the loose threads of Ian's blanket,'' You okay, Lip?'' He winces,'' Please don't touch it.'' Ian fumbles with a nerf bullet. My chest thumps with worry, what if he needs medical attention? He'll probably try to play it off like hes fine so we wouldn't have to spend money that we dont have. Oh fuck. Oh fuck,'' Okay. Wiggle your toes.''

Please be able to wiggle your toes, please please please. He lets out a small groan as he tries. Fuck. V looks up at Ian,'' Go to my house, top of the freezer. Two ice packs.'' He stand up, handing me the nerf bullet,'' Second cupboard above the sink, liquid ibuprofen, freeze spray, ace bandages.'' Ian moves to the door, grabbing his jacket. I scoot over to where he sat.

" Should we get it x-rayed?" Fiona looks at V, I cross my fingers. Please be okay. Please.'' No.'' I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding,'' You'll be in the ER forever. For what?'' V puts on a voice,'' ''Sub-metatarsal hematoma ''.'' Fuck, that sounds bad. I bring my free hand up to my lips and start to attack my nails.

" Bye.'' I say to Ian when he opens the bedroom door to leave, he gives me a smile before going to leave again.'' My bedroom, top of tv.'' V stands.'' Yeah?'' Ian leans against Lips bunk bed. I drop the nerf bullet onto the floor with my other hand,'' Pack of smokes and the lighter.'' She throws her jacket off, Ian nods and leaves once again.

I look up at Debbie who sits on Lips bed, she watches him with worried eyes. Knocks sound out from downstairs, almost immediately Ian runs back in,'' You don't know us, Fiona.'' Lip pulls away from V completely forgetting about his foot and slides under the bed,'' What have you done! What have you done!'' Fiona stomps out of the room.

'' Lip pulls away from V completely forgetting about his foot and slides under the bed,'' What have you done! What have you done!'' Fiona stomps out of the room

I wait behind V as she helps Lip down the stairs,'' Got it? Okay. Ice and Advil. And keep your weight off of it.'' We round the corner into the kitchen, a man crouched behind a new and clean washer hooking it up to the wall,'' I thought you said you were broke?'' V asks. I squeeze through the small opening between the counter and new washer and sit on the counter besides Ian who is standing.

Fiona gives off a cheeky smile with her hands tucked into her pockets before rushing over to pick up some flowers that lay next to me,'' Thats what I said.'' I smile at Ian and playfully push his shoulder.'' These were in the washer.'' V rushes over to read the small note attached to them,'' Steve.'' I roll my eyes trying not to audibly groan, I clear my thorat interrupting V and Fiona.

"If Steve wants to buy people stuff, can you tell him about those new paintbrushes Ive been wanting?'' I give a sweet smile but Fiona just rolls her eyes. My shoulders slump and Ian puts his arm around me and pulls me into a side hug.

OKAY ITS LATE BUT WHEN SOMEONE COMMENTED TO UPDATE I JUST HAD TOO. I FELT REALLY BAD BUT IM GLAD THEY DID BECAUSE IT INSPIRED ME TO WRITE BUT IM GETTING INTO THIS AGIAIN AND IM SO EXCITED FOR IT AGAIN WHOOOP WHOOOP. ALSO IT ONLY HAS 800 OR SO WORDS BUT THATS BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO PUT IT OUT HERE.

NEW DAYS ARE TUESDAY AND THURSDAY