Chapter 2: From A Whisper To A Scream

Beca unlocked the door to her apartment as quick as she could and stepped into it with Chloe's arms still wrapped around her body as their lips remained together, she did the honours in closing the door with her heel. Beca took off her jacket and threw it to the couch on her left hand side.

Beca hooked her finger in the belt loop on Chloe's jeans, biting her lip as their foreheads pressed together to take a breath. Chloe grinned to her and gushed "Second thoughts?"

Beca looked to her and smiled, still biting down on her lip before she shook her head and lightly muttered "Uh-uh" she pulled Chloe back to her and led her into her room.

This really wasn't part of the plan, Chloe didn't end to go out on her first night in Seattle and end up in some strangers apartment. In some stranger's bed . Beca sure as well didn't plan on bringing some stranger to her bed either, in fact she was determined not to. But Chloe was too attractive to walk away from. And for the first time Mark was actually right, she did need this. It was almost like she forgot what it felt like to kiss another human being.

Chloe was an insanely good kisser, it sent a tingle all the way through her body. She pulled Beca's t-shirt over her head and placed it down on the floor before she ran her hand down Beca's front, she said nothing though. She just looked to her and smiled as she put her hands on Beca's cheeks and pulled her in for a heavy kiss.

Beca put her hands to Chloe's jeans and undid her button before she pulled down her zip, which Chloe agreed to by the moan that slipped from her mouth, having to pull her lips away in order to make it more vocal, then going back and kissing her straight away. Soon, all the unnecessary layers and they fell down onto the bed.

Beca wrapped her arms tight around Chloe as she lay underneath her. Part of her wanting to go slow just to soak up every moment but another part of her not wanting to wait another second in having every last part of her. She ran her fingers through the redhead's locked before taking a firm grip on it as their hips bucked together.

It was by far the best sex she'd had in a while. If ever. Everything about it turned her into jelly, Chloe's hands. Her tongue. The way her body fit perfectly against hers. Everything. And the feeling was very much mutual, Chloe made herself very vocal about that in the whole duration.

They lay in bed beside each other, completely breathless. Staring up at the ceiling as they are took a moment for their chests to settle down. It fell silent for a fair few seconds, Chloe then hearing Beca say "So that wasn't how I was planning my night to go"

Chloe let out a small fit of giggles "Me neither" she bit her lip and then turned to Beca "But you...you liked it right?"

Beca's smile soon turned to a grin as she looked to her "Yeah. I did"

"Good...I did too" Chloe smiled, running her hand down Beca's arm, looking back to her eyes and saying in another small laugh "What now?"

It fell silent again. Beca squinted before she mumbled "I have no idea"

Chloe just giggled again with Beca letting out a breathless laugh, simply shrugging her shoulders "I'm not the type of ass to make you get out or anything but I'm also not the type to pin you down and cuddle"

The redhead hummed "Good insight"

"Thanks"

Chloe cleared her throat and then propped herself up on the elbows, looking down to Beca and raised her brows with a smirk still written across her face "I'm going to do two things. The first one is...I'm going to kiss you"

Before Beca could comment, Chloe leaned down and pressed her lips against hers. Gently and full of tenderness, her tongue brushing over Beca's with grace before slowly pulling away. She lifted her head back and whispered "Second thing is. I'm going to leave"