Chapter 14

Hi guys! Here is the next chapter. Also thank you guys SO much for 1K views!!! I never thought that I could get that many! I thought that this story would only get like 20 views. I would have never got there if it weren't for you guys. Thank you guys so much! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! 

Sophie's POV

I was crying. I could not take it anymore. Vallin would come every day and torture me. By torture I mean he would rape me then he would abuse me. I had scratches everywhere. And they most probably will end up being scars. I cried harder. I am STARVING! He did not even give me a piece of food. I started crying even harder. I wanted to see my friends. It has been a week since I got kidnapped. I wonder what they are doing. I wanted to see them SO badly. I wanted to see Edaline and Grady. I tried to get up but I could not.

"What are you trying to do?" Vallin asked.

"None of your business," I replied.

"You are so stubborn"

"Shut up. What do you want?"

"What do I want? Well I want you"

"Then why on earth did you cheat in me? And why are you abusing me? If you want me then you should have never done any of those." I mean what is he thinking? It makes absolutely zero sense. He is the one that brought it on himself.

"Well, I did it because I wanted to"

"That does not make sense"

"Well too bad."

Vallin then left. I was super annoyed. He was so stupid. I do not even know why I even dated him in the beginning. I needed to get out of here. I decided to reach out telepathically to Fitz.

Fitz! I transmitted.

Sophie?

Yes!

Where are you?

I do not know. The only thing I know is that Vallin kidnapped me.

What?! Did he do anything to you?

Yes.

What did he do? Please do not tell me he did that again.

Yes, he did. He raped me and he abused me.

Are you okay?

No. It hurts so much. And I am starving.

Do not worry. We are going to find you. But do you have any idea where you could be?

No, I do not know. The only thing I know is that he is a phaser. (I made up the fact that he is a phaser)

He is?! Since when.

I do not know. He never told me.

So that is how he got into the dorm.

Yes. Please get me out of here. I can not take it any longer.

Yes, I will. I will try to track his thoughts.

Ok. Bye.

Bye. You will get out soon.

I was so happy! I was going to get out soon.

"Who were you transmitting to?" I heard Vallin say.