Chapter 4

Sophie's POV

"Well well, what do we have here?" I said. In front of me, I saw Vallin kissing another girl. I was so mad and furious. He was cheating on me all along and I had loved him SO much. I always put him first. Even when Fitz invited me to the hangout I said that she would hang out with Vallin right after to make him happy. I was so nice to him I should have known that he was cheating on me. Is this how I should get paid? I was always known as a freak why would he live her? Even in my old school people called me a freak. Why did I even think that I could have a chance with him? I will be all alone in my entire life. 

"Bbb..babe. Uhhhh what are you doing here? he said.

"ME?! What am I doing here I said that I would hang out with when I was done I was coming to get you. The real question that should be asked is, What are YOU doing here?" I screamed in his face. Honestly, who did he think he is. Thinking that I was dumb.

"I uhhhhh....wellll.....I.....uhhhhhh"

"Save it"I cut in. I did not need his dumb explanation. "I know what I saw and we are over. Do not come back to me. I do not want to see your hideous face again! I screamed at him. 

"Wait what no. Please come back. I am sorry. Sophie pleaseeeee! PLEASE come back." he pleaded.

"NO! I will never come back. We are done! Goodbye! Do not ever show your face to me again." I said angrily. 

I stomped away to my room. Once I round the corner I dashed to my room. I closed the door behind me. I jumped on my bed and started crying. I was so sad. Vallin was the first elf that actually liked me or so I thought. He was just playing with my feelings. I felt so hurt.

After about 30mins of crying, I decided that I should talk to my human sister Amy. Amy was my sister when I lived in the human world. Then the black swan came and took me to the elf world and showed me where I belonged. The black swan and I took down the neverseen all by ourselves without the council knowing. The only people that know what we were up to was my adoptive parents and the black swan. 

Amy always had her way of making me feel better. She was always by my side and I loved that. 

"Hey, Amy!" I said.

"Hey, Soph! How are you doing? Your eyes look really puffy like you just cried. Is everything all right?"

"No. I was walking in the hallway when I saw my boyfriend kissing another girl.  Amy, you have to help me. What do I do? I feel so hurt. I loved him so much. It just hurts to see that he was cheating on me."

"THAT SO OF A B****!!!!!! HOW DOES HE THINK HE IS?! HUH? TO JUST MESS UP WITH YOUR FEELINGS LIKE THAT?! I SWEAR IF I WAS THERE I WOULD OF WENT UP TO HIS FACE AND PUNCHED IT SO MUCH TILL IT BLEEDS!!!!! I am SO sorry Sophie. The best solution is to forget him and act like he never hurt you so he can see how strong you are. Do never show him that he broke you. Alright? Show that idiot who you are and how strong you are!!"

"Thanks, Amy! I will definitely do that. He will never break me!"

"Yes, that is the spirit! I have to go. Bye! See you next time!"

"Bye"

I reached out to Silveny so she can help me go to sleep. Silveny responded. I slept to the beautiful memories of Silveny. I woke up after a beautiful sleep. I decided that I will not go to school. Amy was right that I had to get over Vallin but it is not that easy. So I stayed in my dorm room for the next three days.

Fitz's POV

It had been three days since we had the hangout. It was so fun. But I was worried Sophie was not here for three days. Is something we did wrong in the hangout? Is she mad at me? I thought. I just could not take my mind off her. So I decided that I will go and find Sophie so I can talk with her and see what is wrong. 

After class ended I went looking for her. I did not know where to start so I decided that I will go outside to the school garden I think there.  I was walking in the garden. It was so beautiful, there was a waterfall and it was so green it felt so calming. There were benches there it was an amazing place to be in to calm down and think. While I was there I saw a girl sitting on a bench. I walked up to her and when I saw her I felt broken. "Sophie?" I say.

End of the chapter! Please vote and wait for the next chapter! See you guys next time!