Chapter 1

Ok hi, guys! this is my first fanfic so I hope it turns out well! Also, just a heads up will most probably see spelling mistakes here and I am so very sorry for that.  Anyways enjoy! 

Sophie was nervous. It was her first day at her new school and she had no friends. It was nothing new for her honestly. She was always friendless. She skipped 3 grades and people always thought that she was a freak, after all, she had five abilities, telepath, polyglot, inflictor,  teleporter and an enhancer.  Her adoptive parents Grady and  Edaline suggested to her that she should change schools and try to make friends and have a new start. So she listened. She was tired of her old school anyway. She hoped she does not get bullied in this school.

So here she was standing in front of her new school. Beverly's private high school. Sophie walked in and went to her class. The second she stepped into the class the teacher turned his head around  "ahh, our new student has arrived. Class please meet your new classmate Sophie Foster." he said. Sophie kept her eyes on her shoes. She was always nervous when people were focusing on her. She looked around the class to go to her hew seat. When she found a pair of beautiful teal eyes that she could not keep her eyes away from. "Miss Foster," the teacher said. That is when she snapped out of her daze and went to her seat. 

Fitz was not able to focus on the class at all. Sophie was so beautiful that he was only thinking of her.  He really wanted to talk to her but he did not know-how. He does not want her to think that he is a weirdo, so he decided to talk to her during lunch. Fitz tried to listen to the lesson but he was not able. He kept on going back and thinking of Sophie's beautiful brown eyes with the gold flecks and her wavy blond hair that shined with the sunlight focused on it.

"Fitz. Fitz. FITZZZ!!!" Keefe screamed. Fitz finally snapped out of his daze and realized that class had ended.  "What are you doing Fitz? We have to go to the science class." Keefe said. Fitz finally got up and went to science class. 

When classes ended Fitz and Keefe went to lunch with their friends, Linh, Wylie, Tam, Biana, Marella and Dex.  They were all talking when Fitz spotted Sophie sitting all alone at a table. He decided to go and talk to her.

"Hey, "Fitz said to Sophie.

"Hi," She said.

"My name is Fitz and I am from your English class"

"oh, ok. My name is Sophie, but I am sure you already knew that."

"Yah I did. Can I sit with you?" He asked.

"Sure"

Fitz and Sophie were talking when suddenly they heard a loud bang on the table. Fitz looked up and saw that there was a boy with his hand on the table and a raised eyebrow. He had dark black hair and deep blue eyes."What are you doing with my girlfriend?" the boy said.

"Oh, Hey Vallin. This is Fitz from my English class he just wanted to talk. That's all." said Sophie.

"Really, and what did you want to talk to her about?" Vallin asked Fitz.

"Oh, I just....uhhh....well I just wanted to ask if she wanted to be friends," Fitz said.

"I do not believe you. Anyway Sophie I came to show you where your dorm is. You will have a dorm all by yourself."

"Ok! Thanks, Vallin!" said Sophie.

"Bye sweetheart," he said.

"Bye" 

Fitz felt surprised he never knew that Sophie had a boyfriend. I mean she does look really pretty so she could already have a boyfriend. Fitz thought. 

"Sorry," Sophie said.

"For what?" Fitz said.

"He always gets overprotective when I talk to other boys."

"It is ok"

Ringggggg

"Well, that is the end of lunch. I will see you later Sophie" said Fitz.

"See you later. Bye!"Sophie said

"Bye"