Chapter 7

Okay here is the next chapter! Enjoy!

Fitz's POV

Suddenly I leaned closer and our lips were a centimetre apart. I closed my eyes and at the absolute last second, someone cleared their throat." So what are you guys doing?" the voice said. A voice I knew VERY well and was mad at. I turned around and there he was. Keefe. Uhhh I thought. I was just about to kiss my crush. I thought about it for a moment. It was very clear what I was going to do and she did not pull away. So it means she was ok with it but my BEST friend ruined my perfect moment. 

"Nothing" I reply. Giving Keefe a death glare. "I was just thanking Sophie."

"I have to go now," Sophie said her voice soft and quiet.

I turn around to her and give her a small smile."OK bye! See you tomorrow." I say with a little sadness in my voice. I really wanted her to stay but at the same time, I had to give Keefe a long speech. She gives me a small smile and leaves my dorm. 

When she left I turned around to Keefe and screamed in his face"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOUR WERE DOING?! YOU INTERRUPTED MY PERFECT MOMENT WITH MY CRUSH!!! AND YOU DO NOT EVEN SAY SORRY?! OR EVEN WAIT TILL WE WERE DONE THEN TALK TO ME?! BUT NO!!! THAT IS WHAT YOU DO INTERRUPT MOMENTS!!!" I was so mad. I really wanted to kiss her.

"Woah, chill man ok? I am sorry but I am pretty sure she was not ready," he replied.

"How do you know huh? She did not pull away. What did you feel with your empathy? "

"I know well......uhh....because. Ok fine. I do not know I just wanted to ask how you were doing and I..... well I should've waited till you were done.

Sophie's POV

I was walking back to my dorm. Thinking about what just happened. I was about to explode with happiness. Fitz was about to kiss me! I replayed the memories in my head. I had a photographic memory so I had every single thing in the memory. Fitz's beautiful teal eyes. And his chocolate brown hair. (is his hair brown or black? I forgot. oh well, we will continue with brown. please comment and tell me the colour of his hair) and his dazzling smile. He was so perfect. Every girl probably wanted him. And that is when it hit me. I was a freak. How on earth will Fitz like?! He probably only sees me as a friend. I mean who could like me? Even Vallin did not like me. He was just using me. He laughed at me. Oh, how dumb I was. O arrived at my dorm and dropped on the bed. I started thinking about Fitz and how I will never have a chance with him. 

I went and changed into my pyjamas. It was a bright blue crop top that had a bit of white at the end and white shorts that were wavy at the end. I was just about to drift off to sleep when suddenly my door opened. There Vallin came in. With only shorts on. "Hey, sweetheart."He said with a creepy voice."How are doing?"

"What are you doing here? And how did you get in?" I ask with a shaky voice. I was terrified. What the hell did he want? He was a jerk. And I did not want to see him. "I had a pair of your keys remember? As for what I am doing her well..... I just wanted to sleep with you and have a little fun" He replies while licking his lips. I tried to inflict on him but it did not work. "I have a thinking hat on sweetheart. You will not hurt me." he walked in and closed the door behind him. He jumped on the bed "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed!

A cliffhanger! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! I will try to update as soon as I can. I am really busy with school so I might update on the weekend or in the week. Bye!