Chapter 2

Fitz POV

I was walking to my dorm thinking about Sophie. When I got there I started doing my homework."So, what girl were you thinking about during class?" I heard Keefe say.

" I was not thinking about a girl"

"I know that look you had on your face. It is the look everybody gets when they think about the person they like."Keefe said.

"Well.....you know the new girl in class?"

"yah"

"I have a crush on her. She is just SO beautiful. Nothing can ever beat her. I really wish I could be with her." I said with a frown.

"Why the frown? I can help you get her in no time. I already have a girlfriend and I can help you get her"

"Ha, I doubt you can help me get her. She already has a boyfriend. He was literally so mad when I talked to Sophie."

"Oh, well who is her boyfriend?"

"Vallin"

"What?! Does she know that he is a cheater and breaks the girl's hearts?"

"I do not think. Which is why I feel really bad for her. She is SO nice and kind and she does not know that her boyfriend is a heart breaker."

"Hummmmm."

"What?"

"We should invite her to hangout with us and our friends. And we tell her that Vallin is a heartbreaker"

"What?! No Keefe that will break her and she might not believe us anyway. I agree with inviting her over so she can be friends and the others. But telling her that he is a heartbreaker absolutely NOT!"

"Fine. Just go and find her and invite her, ok?"

"Sure I will go. Bye!"

"Bye!

I left my dorm and went looking for Sophie. After an hour of looking, I decided to go out and get some fresh air. I heard laughter. So I went to see who it was. There I saw Sophie and Vallin talking to each other. I decided to go and tell Sophie about the invitation.

"Hey," I said to Sophie.

She turned around her head and said"Oh hi Fitz! I was not expecting to see you here. Do you need anything?"

"I wanted to tell you that me and my friend Keefe are going to have a hangout with my friends tomorrow at my dorm, and I wanted to see if you wanted to come"

"REALLY!" Sophie said excitedly. "I would love to come!"

"Ahem" Vallin scoffed."Am I invited?"

"Ah.....well I never told my friend about you and I just wanted to invite Sophie so she can make friends and have fun," I said.

"So I am not invited?" said Vallin.

"Wellll...."

"Vallin, there is no need to worry. Fitz just wanted to invite me to have fun he does not want to harm me. I can hang out with you after I am done with them. We can go where ever you like. Ok? Sophie said interrupting me.

"Fine" Vallin said."I have to go. I have  football practice."

"Ok, Bye. I hope you do well in your practice." Sophie said.

"Bye," he said.

"Sorry about that. He always does that when I talk to other boys." She said.

"It is ok"

"So what time do I come over?"

"6:00 pm in room 157."

"Ok! I will see you then. I got to go I have some homework that I need to do. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I walked back to my room thinking about Sophie. I was so glad that she was coming over. When I finally went to bed I drifted off to sleep dreaming about Sophie. 

So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment if there is anything I should fix or make better. I am happy to suggestions, after all, I am really bad at writing.