Chapter 3

When Sophie came back from the talk with Fitz and Vallin she was so excited! "I might be able to make some friends at the hangout," Sophie thought. When she arrived at her dorm she got ready to go to bed. She decided to reach out to her friend Silveny. Silveny was an alicorn who was able to talk to Sophie telepathically. Sophie found Silveny one day when she was outside relaxing. And ever since then Silveny was Sophie's only friend. Silveny Sophie transmitted. SOPHIE!FRIEND!HI!

How are you and the baby doing?

GOOD!BABY OK!

How about Grayfel and Luna and Wynn?

GOOD!GOOD!GOOD! SOPHIE OK?

Yes, I am ok!

NEED HELP SLEEPING?

Yes

OKAY!OKAY!OKAY!

Thanks, Silveny!

YOUR WELCOME! GOODNIGHT SOPHIE!

Goodnight Silveny!!!

Sophie drifted off to sleep with the help of Silveny. She was dreaming of Luna and Wynn galloping in the fresh green meadows near a waterfall. Sophie wakes up after a really good sleep. She got dressed to go to school. She made her way to her English class.

The teacher was teaching the class about short stories when she felt a tap from behind her. She turned around to see Fitz there with a note in his hand. She took it and it said:

Are you excited about the hangout? We change the place where we are going to hang out. Meet us at the front of the school. Is that okay with you?

Fitz

Sophie was excited. She wondered where they change the hangout place to. She wrote back:

Of course, I am excited! I am ok with the change.

Sophie

She turned around and gave Fitz the note. When class ended she was going to her telepathy class. When school ended she made her way to the front of the school. There she found Fitz and seven other people with him. "Hey, Sophie!" Fitz said with an excited tone.

"Hey!" she said.

"These are my friends Linh, Wyle, Keefe, Tam, Marella, Dex and my sister Biana.

"Hey," said Linh shyly.

"Hi" she replied shyly.

"Hey," said Wyle.

"Hi" she replied shyly.

"Hey," said Tam.

"Hi" she replied shyly.

"Hey!" said Marella excitedly.

"Hi" she replied shyly.

"Hey," said Dex blushing.

"Hi" she replied shyly.

"Hey, Sophie! How are you doing? I hope you have a good time at the hangout! Has anyone told you how beautiful you are? I mean you look gorgeous!" Biana said extremely fast.

"I am doing well good," Sophie replied as nicely as she could. She felt extremely shy at that moment. No ever said that she was beautiful. People always called her ugly.

"Hey, Foster!" Keefe said.

"Foster?" Sophie asked while rising an eyebrow.

"Yah what is wrong with it?" he replied.

"Nothing," she said.

"Okay, guys let's get moving. We have to go to Atlantis and go to the famous coffee shop. Then we go to Fitz's and Keefe's dorm to play some games. 

So the friends went to Atlantis and they were at a very fancy restaurant. They ordered some food and when they were done they went to Fitz's and Keefe's dorm. 

"Ok, guys we are going to play truth or dare. I will go first," said Biana. "Sophie truth or dare?"

"Truth" Sophie answer nervously. She knew that these games never ended well.

"Ok, do you have a crush on anyone in this room?"

"No" she replies. She let out the breath that she was holding. That was not a bad question. 

"uhhhhh.... Linh truth or dare?" asks Sophie. 

"Dare" Linh replies.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?"

"Yes," Linh replies looking at the ground shyly while blushing.

"YOU DOOOO?!" Tam says angrily. "Why did you not tell me? They are so dead once I know who it is"

A/N

I am done with the truth and dares I have no ideas!!! Please give me some ideas so I can use them next time.

Once they were done playing truth and dare Sophie said that she had to go because she has to go and meet Vallin. When Sophie walks out of the dorm she walks to her dorm so she can call Vallin. On her way she saw something that she never imagined that she'd see. Sophie started crying and said, "Well well what do we have here?"

Hehehe! That was the end of the chapter! I left you guys on a cliff hanger. But there is no reason to worry I will update soon! See you guys later!